+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marry My Dad: Joe and Chris

FORT Newbie

Marry My Dad: Joe and Chris

Am I the only one who thinks that Dad's two boys, Joe and Chris, are fantastically hot? (The girls are great too, but the boys more outstandingly so.)

I am asking, because I haven't seen anybody mentioning it anywhere... I thought there would be fan sites out there just on those two, but I haven't found a thing.

Being a female, I agree and I'm old so I think the Dad is attractive, too. I'm just not into shaved head white men, somehow it doesn't seem to look as good as it does on men with some color in their skin. All his children are good looking. I'd like to see a picture of the ex-wife, I bet she is stunning, too. Oh, and I'd really like to see his real house, too.

But all in all, they certainly found one of the most photogenic families to start this show.

They are hotties!!! No wonder the step-mother-to-bes keep flirting with them. I wonder what they do - did they mention it in the show?

According to the article someone posted here:

Joe, 26: Works in PNC Bank's Northgate office. Graduate of Landmark Christian School and Liberty University (on a baseball scholarship), Lynchburg, Va.

Karla Barela, 25: Only one of the four who has married. Lives in Glendale with husband, Nick Barela, and son, Cole, 10 months. Working (part-time) at dad's Mass Marketing Inc. in Fairfield. Graduate of Landmark Christian School and Liberty University.

Chris, 22: Senior studying broadcasting (on a baseball scholarship) at Liberty University. Graduate of Landmark Christian School.

Heidi, 21: Senior studying psychology at Liberty University. Has done part-time modeling for Kenwood Towne Centre, Crest WhiteStrips, Krombholz Jewelers, Mitchell Salon & Day Spa.

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/200...wwtem1a14.html
    (at the bottom of the article)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    The boys look like they could be related to Eric VonDetton (spl?) from Celebrity Mole. They are quite adorable.

FORT Newbie
    Speaking of who they look like, I always thought there was a resemblance with the Carlsons twins (another hot couple of brothers, if ever there was one!).

Compare Kyle Carlson:

with the Mueller bro on the left (forget if that's Chris or Joe):

Uncanny, huh?

It's Heidi that's hot, folks. Wow. However, if you're name is Heidi, you are required to not wear those Nordic pigtails ever again.

PS - If Karla cries one more time for no reason, I'll puke.

FORT Fan
    Yes, the sons are definitly one of the hi-lights of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    According to the article someone posted here:

Joe, 26: Works in PNC Bank's Northgate office. Graduate of Landmark Christian School and Liberty University (on a baseball scholarship), Lynchburg, Va.

Chris, 22: Senior studying broadcasting (on a baseball scholarship) at Liberty University. Graduate of Landmark Christian School.
    The boys went/go to Uni on scholarships

I wonder if their family donates heavily to the Uni.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I noticed that too, fluff. Actually all the kids went there. Makes me wonder if Dad is on the board or something. . .
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast