+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marry My Dad 7-28 **spoilers**

Marry My Dad 7-28 **spoilers**

Hmmm, I didn't see a thread so I started one.

Post away folks. Guess nobody is watching?

Well, I tuned in to see Penn and Teller and they were funny as usual. I heard Penn on a local radio station say to tune to watch them point to sluts in a box.

So what did people think? Did the kids make a mistake picking their own choice instead of dad's? They say that dad doesn't have all the info but what exactly is this "special" info that they have? Can't they give it to him and let him say whether or not it bothers them?

Oh well, I've never seen the show before so I know nothing about it, but I was rooting for Lori. I mean, dad OBVIOUSLY liked her a lot. There has to be something said for dad's gut feeling about someone, no? *shrug*

The more I watch it the more I think the kids are idiots.

While I'd be concerned over Lori's reluctance to sign a pre-nup, I liked her a lot... Cynthia is far too young and flighty for dad.

And why in the heck didn't they put Christena up there? C'mon kids, grab a clue!
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

Yeah, I would've gotten rid of Christena, I think.

Yeah, so Lori is reluctant to sign a prenup - I would be too! What's the big deal? *shrug*

Yeah, but Lie Guy had another great appearance last night. Lie Guy Live! All it needs is Ice Skaters.

+ Reply to Thread