+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meet My Folks returns August 18 with The Maniacis

Meet My Folks returns August 18 with The Maniacis

THE MANIACIS
    10:08pm 2003-08-18 ALL NEW!
    Giancarlo Maniaci -- who was so popular with viewers as a contestant on an earlier "Meet My Folks" episode that he was asked back to the show - returns to the dating reality series, but this time three women are hoping to win a trip with him. But before Giancarlo's parents choose which girl is best for their son, each contestant's character and intentions is put to the ultimate test through a series of revealing conversations, outrageous "secret tasks" and the notorious "lie detector" test, plus a dinner with the entire Maniaci extended family. Also, the mothers of the three contestants secretly observe their daughters and see just how far they're willing to go to win a trip with Giancarlo. "Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("World's Most Amazing Videos") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments") are the executive producers. TV-PG

(It's about darn time they aired this episode! GC, e-mail us!)

Whew. For a moment I thought you said " The Maniacs", which would certainly fit this show.

Just bumping this up for next week, to catch what is sure to be the best episode of MMF ever!

FORT Newbie

The Maniacis, Song in the end

Got to know what was that song playing in the end, something like day by day or something?!?! Might go a bit crazy if I don't find out. If anyone knows PLEASE let me know. Damn good show.

LG.
    it was . . . . disappointing.

I'm very bummed.

We'll recap it nonetheless. That's just the type of professionals we are here.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I watched it, anyway, LG. Just for you.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I loved the mom and dad. We had a shrink come in to work one time for some seminars , and he looked and talked like dad.He's so calm.

Where was Giancarlos sis? The table was filled with a bunch of relatives. They should have dug up better gals than this for GC.

+ Reply to Thread