+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cynthia...hot?

FORT Newbie

Cnythia...hot?

Man, I'm just a 35yr old regular guy from Indiana, but I found myself strangely attracted to Cynthia. That woman is prob old enough to be my mother, but good god, she has the body of a 25yr old & the complexion to boot. She's actually kind of sexy in an innocent sort of way. Am I alone on this matter?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by muzik_guy
    Man, I'm just a 35yr old regular guy from Indiana, but I found myself strangely attracted to Cynthia. That woman is prob old enough to be my mother, but good god, she has the body of a 25yr old & the complexion to boot. She's actually kind of sexy in an innocent sort of way. Am I alone on this matter?
    well, if your mother had you when she was 5 years old, then sure, Cynthia is old enough to be your mother! what is wrong with you man, the woman is only 40 years old!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by butterscothh
    well, if your mother had you when she was 5 years old, then sure, Cynthia is old enough to be your mother! what is wrong with you man, the woman is only 40 years old!
    Well, I had no idea how old the woman was. I figured she was more than 5 yrs older than me. I'm shocked! But she looks great either way.

Yeah... but she's wacka-doodle. Weird city man. And like... really into energy and stuff.

FORT Newbie

Cynthia is far from hot

Cynthia is far from hot. She is terribly UNATTRACTIVE, and in particular is not a good match physically. Yes, she is beautiful in her own way and has a great "energy" but dude -- that doesn't cut it in Cincinnati. If she moved to the nati, she'd have some major culture shock adjusting to the bible belt. All we can do for now is to pray that she grows out those bangs and does something with her style.

I'm watching the show, but I guess I missed something out. What's her background? Does anyone know?

I believe she is trained in Reiki healing. I don't know much about it, except it's a sort of alternative healing.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Thanks a lot, greenie. But I kinda wanted to know what's her ethnicity. She looks exotic, but is she mixed??? o something?

Ahhh ok nyc_star. I guess I read it too quickly. I can't help you with that information. I think her haircut makes her look a lot more exotic than she probably is.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Thanks, anyway! greenie. Yeah, I agree, I guess her hairstyle (and maybe her dark black hair color, too) might have somthing to do with her exotic image I got too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast