+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cynthia...hot?

Don could have Christy look like Cynthia.. just dye her hair jet black and cut it with hedge clippers to gve her "bangs".. shave off her eyebrows and pencil them back on, make sure that she never works out again, brown out a few of her teeth teeth and give them a few gaps; and then send her to some type of hippy commune for 10 years to take all of the sense out of her. I really don't see the big deal, I thought she would be gone the first or second week, it totally scared me to think that poor Don would have got stuck with Morticia Addams. You could dig up a corpse and dress it up like a vampire and that would be more attractive then Cynthia. There is a good reason that she is 40 years old, has never been married, and never had kids.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

FORT Newbie

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbikins
    It looks like she cut those bangs herself with a dull pair of scissors. Too bad he can't take her on a "makeover" date
    Sorry but.......In my opinion, Cynthia is NOT hot in the least! She's very pale too.

FORT Newbie
    Regarding Christy as being honest is a stretch. She belongs to the same country club as my family in Dallas and after being reemed on another thread...I can only say that "I have heard" that she cheated on her husband and lost custody of her children. I believe this little bit of information because the source is reliable, it proves she is not as honest as MarkTime thinks. Also, I was told that she has put on quite a bit of weight herself.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by muzik_guy
    Man, I'm just a 35yr old regular guy from Indiana, but I found myself strangely attracted to Cynthia. That woman is prob old enough to be my mother, but good god, she has the body of a 25yr old & the complexion to boot. She's actually kind of sexy in an innocent sort of way. Am I alone on this matter?

I'll take up for you on this one Muzik Guy. Just because Cynthia is not the MOST attractive woman on the show to most viewers, doesn't mean she isn't attractive to somebody. The producers of the show would not have let some hellishly ugly woman on the show, otherwise, the young men obsessed with how a woman looks, wouldn't have watched. Gone are the days of choosing a mate based who they are and not what they look like.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Betty Paige? HAHAHAHAHA totally
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzoom
    Regarding Christy as being honest is a stretch. She belongs to the same country club as my family in Dallas and after being reemed on another thread...I can only say that "I have heard" that she cheated on her husband and lost custody of her children. I believe this little bit of information because the source is reliable, it proves she is not as honest as MarkTime thinks. Also, I was told that she has put on quite a bit of weight herself.
    The story grows again. And as predicted before... you are way too predictable. Now she has gained weight so we should hate her for that. So let me get this straight. The first post said that somebody that you knew once heard that Christy had left her husband for her tennis instructor. Then it turned into she left for her instructor and abandoned her children. Then the source became your inlwas in which you are very close to... she not only left her husband for no reason... abandoned her children... but also she had her parental rights stripped from her by a judge because she was such a bad mother. Now she left her husband, ran off with her tennis instructor, abandoned her children, had her rights taken away for visitation AND she has somehow gotten really FAT in the last 3 weeks. Somehow you were able to get all of this new information from your inlaws immediately upon reading the responses to your post. The story grows each time... I am telling you that I expect for the story to grow once again - she ran over your dog, beat up an old lady, and had sex with farm animals as well, huh?

She might lose tonight... that would probably make your day. One word - JEALOUSY.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

FORT Fanatic
    Did you see the article about things that happened on the show that the producers chose not to air. Apparently, Cynthia was always burning incense all over the house and even hung garlic over the doorways. The kids were right in sending her home

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Did you see the article about things that happened on the show that the producers chose not to air. Apparently, Cynthia was always burning incense all over the house and even hung garlic over the doorways. The kids were right in sending her home
    Where is the article? I want to read it....Thanks

Stebo - you're dead on with zoomzoom. Your final comment makes me sort of wish I was a lucky farm animal though. Yowza. Of course, I still think Heidi is hotter, but that's just me.

Then again - I agree with many on the other thread that Christy seemed shallow. Not sure I can pinpoint why, and maybe I'm influenced by things off-show (like her storming off when she lost Miss Universe, etc). I didn't think Christena was very attractive, but I was kind of rooting for her nonetheless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123