+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cynthia...hot?

I think she's a freak, and hideous to boot. If she'd do SOMEthing with those bangs, she could be tolerated ... a 4 on the scale of 10. But until that happens, she needs to be excluded from the global gene pool.

It looks like she cut those bangs herself with a dull pair of scissors. Too bad he can't take her on a "makeover" date

That haircut is pure Betty Paige. I like it on Cynthia.

Quote Originally Posted by babydog

Who is Betty Paige?

Quote Originally Posted by babydog
    I like it, too, and you're so right. It's totally Betty Paige .

Betty was a 50s era pin up, Barbikins. If I knew how to include a picture I would. Maybe someone else can post one of her PG ones if they're interested.

I did a little search and found this

http://www2.xxxmoviestore.com/gl/des...&prodID=112476

I can't get the picture to post or I'd add it here. She DOES look like Cynthia... more vampish tho'.

FORT Newbie
    Aside from the Bettie Page connection, does anyone else think that Cynthia looks a lot like actress Marcia Gay Harden (of POLLOCK fame)?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by muzik_guy
    Am I alone on this matter?
    I hope you are alone!
    I was absolutely repulsed by Cynthia...

Don't be fooled by the peace and love exterior, she is a gender warrior, a dyed-in the wool man hater. I wished they had asked her one more question at the last lie detector.

After they asked her if she loved their Dad, they should have asked
    her, do you hate my Dad? She could have answered both: yes.. and not have been lieing on either question.

She was a very dangerous woman, I am so glad he dodged that bullet!

I'm rooting for Christy. To be frank, I don't think he has any great choice....well, most all of them were very beautiful, intelligent, and successful....but, I mean he didn't really have any choice that was so obvious that she stood out above the rest....but I have decided
    I like Christy the most, because she's honest.

I don't think you should dump someone because they gain 50lbs. But, I'd rather be with someone who can say what she wants, and is truthful first with herself, and then with other people...after last nights episode, I realized Christy is the one for Dad!

hehehe, luckily I'm already married and my wife is better than them all!

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTime
    I don't think you should dump someone because they gain 50lbs.
    If you find excess weight (a.k.a. fat) repulsive, to the point where you would be absolutely turned off by it, then I think her response to the lie detector question was not only honest, but brave. I'm sure people wrestle with the idea of being depicted as shallow when they are faced with admitting something like this. But if that's how she honestly feels, I think she's above reproach for admitting it. After all, she didn't bring it up, someone asked her a question and expected an honest reply, and that%what they got.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTime
    After they asked her if she loved their Dad, they should have asked
    her, do you hate my Dad? She could have answered both: yes.. and not have been lieing on either question.

She was a very dangerous woman, I am so glad he dodged that bullet!
    MarkTime, I am curious as to where you see Cynthia as a man hater. I have never seen her admit to that on the show nor allude to it. I have only seen that she has dated younger men.

I have seen two of your posts saying that Cynthia is a man hater, and I have yet to hear a valid explanation or example given as to why you say this.
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast