+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marry My Dad 7-21 **spoilers**

i find it funny how they cringe and cover their eyes every time their dad makes out.

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    You know...the question about, "If you marry my dad, would you make him do yoga?", asked like it was a bad thing...

He seems fairly fit already, so he would probably enjoy the exercise...

Oh well...

I watched last night. Interesting show. They kept things moving along pretty well. The daughters are a little emotional, but I guess that's to be expected. The Miss USA girl is always asking Dad if she can do things like ride in his car, go on his boat, etc. She seems pretty focused on the wealth aspect, which I didn't see the kids catching on to for some reason.

I think the one he kissed during the quick-dates is probably the one he's most emotionally attached to at this point.

Sounds like next week, Dad's not too happy about the choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I just saw on Extra today that the blond that was Miss USA was actually the lady that beat out HALLE BERRY for miss USA...
    Poor Christy. She is on a cheesy reality show trying to land a husband, and the lady she beat for the Miss USA title none other than the lovely Miss Berry is a rich movie star complete with an Emmy (Dorothy Dandridge), Golden Globe (Dorothy Dandridge) and Oscar (Monster's Ball). Hehe. Life's not fair.

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe the kids would flip a coin to see who would leave...wouldn't the dad's (aka the groom to be) be the deciding factor. I realize they don't want to take everything he says but when it's 50/50 shouldn't they listen to his imput?

FORT Regular
    I think Kathy and Christeena will be the final two. Christy would be nice to have for a weekend, but I think the kids are thinking a little longer term than that.

30something

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I watched last night. Interesting show. They kept things moving along pretty well. The daughters are a little emotional, but I guess that's to be expected. The Miss USA girl is always asking Dad if she can do things like ride in his car, go on his boat, etc. She seems pretty focused on the wealth aspect, which I didn't see the kids catching on to for some reason.

I think the one he kissed during the quick-dates is probably the one he's most emotionally attached to at this point.

Sounds like next week, Dad's not too happy about the choices.

Christy herself comes from a RICH family. After she lost Miss Universe she gave the winner a hug (she lived with her during her year) then took her family's PRIVATE jet back to the USA. She was supposedly the most difficult girl their state directors worked with. They had five back to back winners for Texas (Actress Laura Herring was one of them) and she even beat Halle Berry for her Miss USA crown. I JUST wish we could get some beauty queens on TV who don't fit the stereotype. THEY EXIST, but maybe they have enough common sense not to apply to these shows. LOL.

lol_its_fun
    Dad is pretty.....ugly. I can't believe some women admire him and said his look is 10 out of 10. Oh well, I guess once again money could change a lot of things.

See, I think Dad is a handsome guy. Even the bald thing is working for him. They are definitely a cute family all around.

I think Dad (Don) is a good looking guy also. Bald can be very sexy!
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast