+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Wants to Marry My Dad? Episode 1: "Will you be my new mommy?"

I actually wanted to watch this, but I had to play happy hostess to some out-of-town visitors who don't understand my TV obsession.

Thank god for your recapping talents, Greenie! You got me all caught up, and I look forward to reading your upcoming recaps.

I think the series sounds like it will be pretty interesting and a refreshing departure from the romantic antics of the young 'n' skanky. I've been getting burnt out on the dating/romance shows lately (even though I am a fan of the genre), but I do hope that this show is more mature than your average inane-sexual-innuendo-in a-hot-tub fiasco.

Thanks again, GF!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I've been getting burnt out on the dating/romance shows lately (even though I am a fan of the genre), but I do hope that this show is more mature than your average inane-sexual-innuendo-in a-hot-tub fiasco.
    Thanks SFG! I agree with you. I'm definitely not one who likes those dating shows, so if this one turns into one I'm not going to be a happy camper.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    it seemed kind of corny-ish O_o; the show I mean. I kinda found it funny how the kids based the whole descission on who to eliminate from the 12 on the lie detector alone, I mean they really take the lie detector seriously yet they ended up keeping the girl that the LD said was lying the most. Ah well, Im just glad I can read the recap insted of sitting threw that show again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123