+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Wants to Marry My Dad? Episode 1: "Will you be my new mommy?"

I still don't know where their real mom is. did she die? Bad divorce? Also, they take the lady that scored a 40% on the lie detector over the lady that took 100%. This after being very thorough about stating in the beggining of the show, we really don't care if they would make their decision based on the ring or not, we just want the truth.... Yeah right. What the hell is the purpose of the lie detector?

Finally, and most important thing. This show will be very watchable for the 21 YO daughter alone. First, she is hot. Secondly, she is a firecracker.
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Nice job, girlfriend!!!!!

I am thinking of petitioning Webster's. I'd like them to change the meaning of the word psychotic to add: "anyone who just can't seem to shut off those freaking reality shows".

I wasn't going to watch this. Told myself I wouldn't. Before I changed the channel, I caught the first three minutes and watched the whole damned thing. Crap.

Oh, and bald guys are sexy.

Stebo -- As I was watching last night, I kept thinking she had my for "most likely to host a reality tv show" She seems to be a natural.

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    Finally, and most important thing. This show will be very watchable for the 21 YO daughter alone. First, she is hot. Secondly, she is a firecracker.

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    I still don't know where their real mom is. did she die? Bad divorce?
    According to an article I read they've been divorced for 13 years. The mom remarried 10 years ago and is completely supporting this endeavor.

Great recap, GF! I actually really like this show so far, it's nice to see contestants over the age of 35.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

Fade to black
    Great recap greenie. I knew you had it in you to sit through an entire episode of this trite trash. Better person than me indeed.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Newbie
    I'm glad to see this board, can't find any out there!

Don is an old boss of mine. He is a great guy! The kids Mom is still alive and remarried. They are still very close. Not sure why Don hasn't found anybody yet, but he sure has alot to offer someone special! I hope he finds someone great! I will say though, he is tight-lipped as NOBODY knows what happened there...yet

Quote Originally Posted by michellch1
    I'm glad to see this board, can't find any out there!

Don is an old boss of mine. He is a great guy! The kids Mom is still alive and remarried. They are still very close. Not sure why Don hasn't found anybody yet, but he sure has alot to offer someone special! I hope he finds someone great! I will say though, he is tight-lipped as NOBODY knows what happened there...yet
    Hey, michellch1:

Cool. Thanks for checking in.

As for what happened on the show, if you have a receptionist who fills in for Dan whenever your full-time person's sick, and she looks like one of the contestants--you've got your answer (ala the kids' lie-detector question).

The company Christmas party ought to be interesting this year if Dan's whole fam (+ new wife) shows up...
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    According to an article I read they've been divorced for 13 years. The mom remarried 10 years ago and is completely supporting this endeavor.

Great recap, GF! I actually really like this show so far, it's nice to see contestants over the age of 35.

I've met some of Don's girlfriends in the past and they were all very attractive. None of the women on the show are nearly as pretty as the ones he dated in the past. Ones in the past were younger.

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    I agree about the truth thing; those kids contridicted themselves.

Great recap! It was WAY better than the actual show. I was totally disapointed. The previews they showed made it look like more of a meet my folks sort dealie though so I hope it gets better. Anyway once again; good job on the recap!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pomdh
    I've met some of Don's girlfriends in the past and they were all very attractive. None of the women on the show are nearly as pretty as the ones he dated in the past. Ones in the past were younger.
    Well, lets hope they take a look at those past women and choose something DIFFERENT! LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast