+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who Wants to Marry My Dad - July 14 premier

LG.

Who Wants to Marry My Dad - July 14 premier

In this spinoff of NBC’s hit relationship series “Meet My Folks,” the adult children of a single father choose among several suitors to decide which woman will marry their dad.
    Though “Dad” will feature the outrageous “secret tasks,” surprising revelations about each player’s past and “lie detector” tests that have helped make “Meet My Folks” such a hit with viewers, the stakes in this show will be much higher as the kids choose the woman who will become their new stepmom. With an emphasis on romance, the series will follow the courtship of “Dad” and the contestants over five episodes, with the kids eliminating women each week until only two women remain in the final episode. Unexpected guests and a surprise segment featuring a legion of lie detectors add to the fun before the kids decide in the finale which woman “Dad” will marry—and take on a fantasy honeymoon trip. Then their father will propose to the winner. “Dad” is produced by NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash (“For Love or Money,” “Mr. Personality”) – who created both “Meet My Folks” and “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” – will serve as executive producer of the new series along with Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments," "Extreme Gong Show").
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Recaps of the 5-episode series will be done by our new writer Greenflute98. Go easy on her

LG.
    Yay Greenflute, I'm looking forward to the recaps!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Thanks for giving me a temporary home guys! I felt so lost living in my little cardboard box outside the reality tv forums. Now I feel I belong.

I hope this will be a good show and I'll try my best with the recaps!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Here's some info about the dad and his family.

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/200...arrydad06.html

Fade to black
    My brother was making fun of this show just a moment ago. I think I'll join in with him now, and for good reason... greenie's recapping!
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

looks interesting

This is going to be good like Meet My Folks spin-off show "Date MY Mom".

LG.
    yeah, I liked the Date My Mom episode of MMF last season, but this one has more people vying for Dad and a proposal . . . Should be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread