+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls are such B*tches!

Girls are such B*tches!

Alright, this has to be the worst reality show out there.. and when I say worst- I mean best- the best to laugh at -the best to scream at etc. So Chelsea wins and I'm only happy about that because Ana and Chauntal (thats a stupid way to spell it) are the biggest a*sholes (I don't know if you can swear on here can u?) They were so evil to her about the bad fact about her dancing in her underwear for money (which is not THAT bad) they embarressed her and then pointed and laughed at her when she went away all upset. I wanted to bash those girls heads in. So when Cheslea was beating the crap out of Ana the first two rounds I was estatic. Although I sided with Chelsea I definitely think Chauntal was a better match- she seemed like way more fun and actually had a personality. I know the son (what was his name? nick?) liked her too and he didn't seem too happy that his parents picked Chelsea. You could tell that Chelsea was way more happy about getting the trip than anything else...i guess it's the whole tanning aspect. It sucks that we didn't get to know more about the guy, he had no say ever and it made him seem like a moron. His parents were pretty shitty to him too- the dad reminds me of an actor- and I can't place it and it's driving me mad- so if anyone comes up with something - let me know. By far the best part of the whole episode was Ana leaving with that chimp...serves her right for being so boring. I don't think I can handle another episode of this show- the parents are way too psycho- and unrealistic and the son/daughter is always such a terd. I'm going to leave my unhealthy obsession with reality tv to Paradise Hotel- thats where all the fun is.
    ~Don't dream it, be it~ rhps

FORT Newbie
    Yeah. I'm dissapointed tat Tarin didn't win, or at least make it to the second show so I could see more of her : ) But out of the 5 I think by far she would make the best Travel companion (if nothing else.. wink wink nudge nudge say no more)

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    I know! When I saw the kick boxing tho and Chelsea said "Paybacks a b****!" I got all excited lol. Those other two girls were so Catty! O.o;.....I mean give the girl a break. getting off scotfree? Shes the only one who took the lie detector test before! She earned not having her secret told and those 2 just kept making me dislike them more and more..Chelsea was the underdog. She won though! ^_^

I thought the girls were a bit catty too, they are the ones that screwed up with their "dinner tasks". It certainly wasn't Chelsea's fault.

Dad is the one that asked her to reveal the fact anyway, but the other two should have shut up and let Chelsea tell as much as she wanted. It actually would have made them look better.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yeah. It would be hard for anyone not too see how catty those girls were being. When I was watching I felt alittle bad for her, I would have punched them out O.o;......then again I'd prolly be eliminated first round with the crazy cat lady..

LG.
    it was crappy that the forced Chelsea to reveal her fact after she'd completed her challenge. Those half-assed attempts that the other two made, either do it or don't, don't do it once and fail the task after embarrassing yourself.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

As I said during the show in the spoiler thread, it really annoyed me that Chelsea was really forced to tell ehr secret.

I don't think the dad should have asked her about it in the first place, but given that he did it was bad for the other two to try and make out that Chelsea's secret was worse than theirs were.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I actually thought her secret was much more harmless than the others'.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Me too
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought it was more harmless aswell, but because of the way Chauntal and Ana teased and probably overexagerated, it sounded worse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast