+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Discussion Thread - 07/01 **Spoilers**

We are talking about who wanted to "WIN" but even the Dad was like - the one who WON the competition was.....

Did they want the right girl for their Son or the girl who played the GAME the best?
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Did anyone see the commercial earlier about a show starting in 2 weeks...something about who wants to marry my dad?

The grown kids will pick the winner along with surprises and secret, steamy scenes, strategies, and another mansion home.

How long will this go on?????
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Originally posted by RealityFREAK
    We are talking about who wanted to "WIN" but even the Dad was like - the one who WON the competition was.....

Did they want the right girl for their Son or the girl who played the GAME the best?

Thats the feeling I got too. Even though they asked long term commitment questions, I think the contest and prize of the trip was the main goal on everyone's mind.

I doubt they will see this girl much after the trip. And if I were them, that would a good thing for all involved.

"Just...step...away...from...ou r...boy...and no one will get hurt!"

LG.
    yeah, winning and dating - don't necessarily mix, esp with parents in the picture.

Ducky, so glad you joined us. Happy Canada Day, and to Fluff too, and other other North of the Border friends.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Marco was so obviously disappoined about his parents decison! It almost made me feel sorry for Chelsea that marco was more focused on hugging & saying goodbye to Chantel than celebrating with Chelsea...

Some of those lie detector tests were ridiculous!! If you were to marry my son would you sign a prenuptial agreement? If you were to marry my son would you give up your career to raise children? What is supposed to be the right or wrong answer there??? Besides who said anything about them getting married? :

Poor Marco. He was stuck with a woman he didn't "connect" with. Translation: she didn't immediately give up the goods as soon as they were alone together. The master player is confused by this behavior, but I think his parents (who obviously recognize that their son is a playa) made the right call.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456