+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discussion thread for June 30th - the Dappers, Part 1

LG.

Discussion thread for June 30th - the Dappers, Part 1

THE DAPPERS, Part I
    10:08pm 2003-06-30 ALL NEW!
    In the first episode of this special two-parter, five beautiful girls compete for a trip to Greece with handsome California college student Marco Dapper. But first, the girls are surprised to learn they have to get up on stage and sing at a popular nightclub - and even more shocked to see where their "bad facts" are revealed - on the jumbotron screen at Universal City Walk. Plus, each woman's character and intentions will be put to the ultimate test through a series of revealing conversations, "secret tasks" and the notorious "lie detector" test before Marco's parents choose which two contestants from the original five women will be eliminated. "Meet My Folks" is from NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash ("For Love or Money") and Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments") are the executive producers. TV-PG
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    the Dapper Clan

LG.
    A Dapper Dude

What a lucky break for that kid. He looks like he'd have all sorts of trouble meeting women without this show to help him.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    the woman on the left in the top photo (Marco with the 5 ladies), nice um, shirt.

Lifts and separates. Pretty handy.

The woman on the lower right looks like she's wearing that pirate shirt from Seinfeld.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    you're right, Paulie.

Arrrrgh, Mateys, the puffy shirt!

JR.
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    the woman on the left in the top photo (Marco with the 5 ladies), nice um, shirt.
    Shirt...what shirt?

LG.
    exactly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast