+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Schmidt's Episode 2 song title *potential spoiler*

FORT Newbie

Schmidt's Episode 2 song title *potential spoiler*

Damnit! Its so frustrating when you can't track down a great song and there are no credits to whomever performed it.

So! Can anyone tell me what the name of the song is, at the end when Erin is hugging Ryan? I remember two parts of lyrics "...cold and naked against the grain" and "[season] of goodbye" Its a slow song, very nice. Its a mellow male voice but not one familiar to me and I've tried searching for those lyrics relentlessly for the last half hour but nothing has come up. I tried emailing NBC but they *suck* and their auto messages were of no help.

I just registered on this board to find out the name of that damn song or even who sings it, so hopefully you guys can help me out :o)
    Its a great forum you've got here, glad I stumbled onto it!

Thanks!
    -Taylor

I know, MMF plays A LOT of great music, that's how I found the FORT in the first place, I came here to ask for a song played on MMF.

Wish they could post the songs on their website or something at least...Don't know what song that was though, I heard several tonight that were really good but I have no clue who it was ... =)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Spidey, we do have a contact at NBC we can ask, but it sometimes takes a couple of weeks to get an answer.

FORT Newbie

worth the wait

really? how can we contact this contact? hehe I love that song, and those few lyrics are *stuck* in my friggin head. I keep rewinding the damn tape to listen to it and try to figure out more lyrics but to no avail. lol I'm sure I'll find no peace until I can find that song and learn all the lyrics haha
    I'm like that - I'm a singer so when I get a song stuck in my head, I *have* to learn how the whole song goes or its just torture. I hope I don't go to Hell when I die or I'm *screwed*

Thanks for the heads up!
    -Taylor

LG.
    spidey, I'm sending in an email with your request and will post here if we're able to get more information later, but seriously, it takes weeks and can't get every song for some reason.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    Thats alright :o)
    Hopefully we'll get an answer hehe
    Better than sittin on our arses and wondering what the song is - I really appreciate your help even if nothing comes up out of it :o)
    You guys rock!

Oh yea, and I love your 'Handey sigs haha I'm a huge fan of J.H.

Thanks again!
    -Taylor

If you can post some of the lyrics, I might be able to do a little digging in the meantime, see if I can come up with something.

FORT Newbie

Chris's departure song

What was the name of the song played in this episode when Chris was leaving? Some lyrics went:
    "If I knew you'd leave my heart sore...
    If I ever open my heart again
    It will be a day too soon"

+ Reply to Thread