+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Spoilers 04/14

broke my heart

Poor billie, i didn't really like her through the show but my heart broke right along with hers....she was indeed bigger then life....and it is just to sad that he could not love her back....love takes time and it is foolish for a tv show to think they can match up a couple and have them married in 6 weeks..why not match them up , put them back in the real world (not the show real world) and lets follow it over the next year....that is enough time for a fell grown adult to know if this is what they want or not....but i cried and cried....right along with that poor child....
    bless your heart billie and i hope you find love .......

ok, this was the first full episode i've seen, but i have to say that to me, tony doesn't look so much like sting as he looks like peter scolari from bosom buddies and newhart "fame."

[IMG]images/stor/peter.jpg[/IMG]

Ooooo...Mr. Personality--I do want to watch that. Looks mean just about zero to me--intelligence, personality and a good heart mean soooo much more.

Originally posted by shersidhe
    ok, this was the first full episode i've seen, but i have to say that to me, tony doesn't look so much like sting as he looks like peter scolari from bosom buddies and newhart "fame."

[IMG]images/stor/peter.jpg[/IMG]
    OMG, you are right Sher!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

Well, the show went on pretty much as expected. Anyone with eyes could see that Tony wasn't in love with Billie Jean, and I'm quite pleased he didn't just "fake" it out and get married anyway. He was honest to his feelings and that was honorable...because if it was to carry on, it would lead to an unfortunate ending and more people would be hurt.

Billie Jean got herself too attached to Tony for this, and I am frustrated at Tony for a.) going around the house only half naked b.) he should have stopped the wedding and prevent Billie Jean from getting her hopes up. On that wedding day, she was at the peak of her high, and when it suddenly drop to the lowest of her low, it really hurts. If only Tony would have made the proper decision earlier...I do feel for Billie Jean, as if her feelings were toyed around with.

As for Jill and Kevin, I'm glad things worked out for them. Although missing out on the grand prize was a bit of a disappointment, I think they made the right decision.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

How did that dude at BJ and Tony's (un)wedding get the black eye? I turned my head for a second and there he was raising h*** with a swollen black eye. Anyone?

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I didn't actually catch that scene...perhaps I wasn't paying too much attention to it after all. Although I was hoping to know where the "You want drama? Now you got drama!" would fit in.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Denise Atkisson
    How did that dude at BJ and Tony's (un)wedding get the black eye? I turned my head for a second and there he was raising h*** with a swollen black eye. Anyone?
    According to someone who logged on to this messageboard with the name "Bender" (look up his post using the "members" feature), this is what happened:

...the black eye on Tony's friend Sturmy, was delivered two days earlier in a playful tackle after the bars closed in Monterey. He got a pretty good cut under his eye. We were all bombed so it was funny.

FORT Fogey

I blame Bender!

He tried a little reverse psychology/jinx combination by giving his seal of approval at Tony's pow-wow the night before the wedding. As Tony was on the brink of second guessing his second guess and possibly running into the bowels of North Copper Ranch to reclaim Billie Jeanne, Bender did a fine job of talking him out of it!

Billie Jeanne's friend (the Stevie van Zandt dude) gets the award for worst acting in a reality tv show. I can think of 10 synonyms for "loser" even when I'm not upset at anyone. And were it not for the fact beer is holy to me, I'd go outside right now and try to recreate that "beer whip" effect he did. HTF do you throw a bottle in front of yourself and manage to soak your back at the same time?

We're teasingly told that both BJ & Tony and Jill and Kevin are still in contact and that of course sets up an Aftermath episode.

The best revelations, though, were the fact that Jill's brother wants a wife just like his sister (this isn't Married by West Virginia) and that Xavier -- God bless him -- is dating a woman who saw him on the show. Go, X!!!

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know Tony's last name? He did the right thing! B.J. was crass from the beginning and wayyyyyyyyyyyy below him!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast