+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Billie Jean

Thoughts on Billie Jean

I think Billie Jean is in this just for the sake of having a wedding..
    She wants a WEDDING...not the MARRIAGE that goes along with it..with a lifetime committment. I mean really...can you honestly see this half-wit committing to anything or anyone for any length of time? PULLL-EEZE..

Sleeping with George W
    I suspect that BJ has a big problem with alcohol. The crying jag she had in the wedding dress seemed very, very alcoholic-like to me.

I feel really sorry for BJ. This girl just desparately wants a family. Well, she also wants the 100 grand (she even said it would get her out of debt.).

She picked a gay man as her roommate probably because she's looking for a father, but it's got to be a man she's not going to have sex with. Her speech about her and Tony starting a family of their own was very sad. Her childlike happiness at coming "home" from Vegas (to the pretend house), saying hi to the "horsies," etc. ... again ... sad, sad, sad.

This girl needs a ton of therapy to get past her daddy and family and abandonment/neglect/abuse/whatever issues before she can be anyone's wife, much less anyone's mother.

Eden, I only saw the finale but I would have to agree 100% with all you just said!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I feel bad for Billie Jean because I feel this experience has knocked her self-esteem even further.
    I really feel she has walls round her, that she "puts on a brave face" to mask how she really feels.

I think that at heart she is a kind and loving person, she seems to feel the need to be the life and soul of the party because she doesn't think people can accept her for who she is.
    It's all a big act to cover the fact that as she doesn't like herself she doesn't think anyone else can imo.

Last night was literally painful for me.
    I felt so bad for her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I honestly think she was ignoring all the warning signs, I don't see how they could spend so much time together & she could not see that coming.

I feel really bad for her, I know she wanted this badly, but I think she wanted it so bad she went blind & missed everything that was going on around her with him.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

s_chastain2003

Billy Jean

I don't agree with anything that that anyone said about Billy Jean. I think that she is lovely person that was willing to take a chance on someone and in the end she got screwed over again. She may have some family and emoitonal issues that she needs to deal with, but until you have been put in her shoes, or a similar situation, you really can't make judgments like that.

I appreciate the opinions, but I'm not sure marriage is something anyone should "take a chance on" personally.

Jill said it best, I think, much as I hate to admit it. Marriage is something you only do once, and you do it right, and for the right reasons.

I don't mind the show so much, because everyone knows what they're getting, but to me, Billie Jeanne was doing herself a disservice by getting married to "give it a chance", and Tony saved her the unpleasantness of an anullment down the road.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I could see that something was terribly wrong with Billie Jean, but I could never put my finger on exactly what was going on with her. She was kind of pitiful.

I think Eden and Fluff hit the nail on the head!! Thanks for putting words to my confusion. Very insightful!

I felt sorry for Billie Jean, she was doing this for the wrong reasons and thinking if she just LOVED Tony more, he would come around. Sorry dear, it doesn't work that way. She needs a little therapy, a lot of maturing and hopefully she can find the right guy for her someday who will marry her for the right reasons.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast