+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 (4/7)- Post Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Episode 7 (4/7)- Post Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep show discussion in this thread until all time zones have seen the show.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Sleeping with George W
    Just how many people do you suppose will expend the effort to pick up a phone and call in their vote for one of these couples? There is no way in hell either one of them could ever stay married for long.

Did you think Kevin wanted to smack Jill when she said, "He needs someone to give him direction." Whoa nelly!

And I missed seeing the previews for next week -- I was in another room and could only hear snippets of sound. What was going on and who was ranting about "now you've got drama???"

Well, Las Vegas was certainly the place for BJ. She looked like she was right at home. The girls sure did get a bit wild. I expected that from BJ but not from Jill. At least she didn't cross the line with the female stripper. Ugh..
    Tony seemed like he enjoyed his bachelor party to the fullest .

Eden, I did notice also that Kevin didn't seem to happy that Jill said he needed direction. She might be right though, but it did sound too good when she said it.

The panel was trying to stir sh*t up with the "Are you in Love..?" question. BJ had a good answer when Tony hesistate answering. To me, Tony doesn't look like he's ready to make this committment. BJ has already said that she's in love with him, and I have a feeling she'll be hurt in the end.

The previews showed Kevin getting grilled by his family, and planting the seeds of doubt. Also, they showed the people gasping while at one of the weddings. I'm thinking Tony will say "I DON'T"! Everybody is crying. Well, mostly the women, and some guys says "now you've got drama", but I'm not sure to what couple wedding he's attending.

How can they show these previews if the public votes tonight? Did they have both couples pretend to get married and then they'll be notified later of who won. I'm confused.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

Well, I actually did voted for Kevin and Jill. I figure that the phone line probably isn't too busy anyway, Kevin and Jill seems like they need the money if they are going to settle down, but most importantly I can't even imagine the sight of Billie Jean and Tony getting married. It is more like a divorce one month later. Tony will probably be kissing another woman, and Billie Jean will be at home, pregnant, crying...the misery.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

I think it will be more like BJ be kissing another women and Tony will be at home with the baby after what I seen tonight that mite come true.

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    Yes, how can they show us previews of the weddings, people crying and arguing and the minister apologing if we haven't voted. Or do they go through with the weddings (or not as the may be) and then they tell them both who America picks. Then if they had went through with the wedding they get the prize. I am so lost on this show....

Lets say that:
    Tony & Billie both say "I Do"
    Kevin & Jill both say "I Don't"
    America has picked Kevin & Jill as their couple

Does that mean that no one wins?
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

FORT Fogey
    It's true that getting a straight answer out of Kevin is harder than saying "Vegas" without someone immediately blurting "Baby!" But if the strippers had been all over Kevin as much as Ms. P.'s incessantly repetitive questions about his unemployed status, this would have been a Seymore Butts production.

And I hereby grant Don Elium with yet another award: King of Asking a Question While Forgetting to Actually Ask a Question. Someone please send this man back to school.

With a clear mind I dialed 1 866 492 6801 and joined millions of my fellow Married by America fans in casting votes, hopefully for Tony and Billie Jeanne. Their honesty in front of the Panel and toward each other show they're more likely to succeed at giving this a shot than any other couple on the show.

I don't think Kevin and Jill are compatible but they certainly are trying. Jill lost big time points for making that erroneous grammatical correction to Kevin's "Here's to you and me!" That's the right way of saying it, right?

We didn't really learn a lot either way tonight. The detractors and supporters of each couple got more examples of "good" and "bad" behavior but nothing outrageous happened. We'll have to wait and see what the phone votes will say.

Highlight of the had to be when host Sean Valentine approached the two couples at the brunch table, told them the big wedding day was near and to "take it in for a moment." And they did just that! A good 5 seconds of wide-eyed acknowledgement with no background music. Best blank moment I've ever seen on reality tv!

FORT Newbie
    Both couples will get married no matter what America decides. The only question is "who gets the money?" That's who America is voting for. So they will have both weddings taped ahead of time but will wait to see who wins the money

FORT Regular
    I have a question which might be totally stupid, but I'll still ask. It's all about the money right? I mean, the couples that have been votet off before they are free to continue their relationship in private, or not? This show is so weird. I only saw parts of it, and read about it a lot.

I found myself actually wanting Tony and Billie Jean to win. They may have the only chance between these two. Kevin is pretty defensive and closed on some topics and eventually Jill's "help" with his career goals is going to get on him.

Wolf, you are right, how the heck did they do the weddings already? I guess Sean slipped in a comment that both would have a ceremony, so maybe they did it, and then will have a "live" announcement of the winners.

The timeline on this show is weird.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast