+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 (4/7)- Post Show Discussion **Spoilers**

My take was that both couples are to get married (if they both agree to - I'm not to sure if the guys are going to cooperate). HOWEVER, by the phone in vote, America gets to decide which couple wins the "prize". Ergo - both couples get married, BUT only one wins the car, the money, etc. I think that's to make the couples actually THINK about if they want to marry this person. They could say "I do", and wind up with just the husband or wife - no moolah.

It does make things a bit more interesting.

I voted for BJ & Tony. BJ is a nut case, but Tony alluded to things that happened in her childhood, etc. I thing she's really fallen for Tony, who isn't good enough for her, by the way. Anyway, in my rambling way, I'm trying to say that I think BJ & Tony need the $$ more than the other two - Playboy Jill and her "I can pay the rent for months" buddy.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

I CANNOT WAIT til next week. I hope it lives up to all the drama promised in the previews!!!!!

Looks like I'm in the minority but I think Billie Jean is in love with the idea of getting married. That whole crying thing in the dress? Puh leez!! I don't think Tony will go through with the wedding.

FORT Newbie
    Am I the only one who was thrilled to see they took Billie and Jill to a bridal shop? I'm dying to see what they wear. (Now I feel like such a girly girl.)
    Last edited by FlyGirl; 04-08-2003 at 01:26 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Deep Dish, loved your comments!
    OK did anyone notice the guy w/a black eye on the previews for next week? I think it is one of Tony's guys ,, not sure..

FORT Fogey
    Thanks firegirl!

Originally posted by karna68
    Looks like I'm in the minority but I think Billie Jean is in love with the idea of getting married. That whole crying thing in the dress? Puh leez!! I don't think Tony will go through with the wedding.
    I think Billie Jean is actually in love with Tony, and she cried because she was ecstatic about getting married. She comes across as being very honest about who she is. I do like BJ, even though, she's a bit wacky sometimes.

Tony, on the other hand, is not sure about his feelings towards BJ. He's said so many times. Even on his wedding day, the previews showed he was going back and forth with the idea of getting married or not.

Personally, I think both couples are not ready to get married. Kevin does come off as being defensive sometimes, and Jill is a bit overbearing at times. If I had voted, I woud've voted for Jill and Kevin, though.

BTW, Welcome karna!

FORT Fogey

Bubble bubble, toil and trouble

As the witches chanted around the cauldron in "Macbeth", so did the Panel of Three rub their hands and put their heads together to confab and ask the remaining two couples disagreeable questions.

The "Experts" were losing whatever power they thought they had and were not happy to let go. As far as their expertise was concerned, I was not impressed. They were all obnoxious even what's-her-face with the degree from ITT Learning Institute. Ms. P. really thought she nailed it with that 'breadwinner' question, but she only succeeded in making me squirm more than Kevin while he's stumbling over his meaningless answer. Say it, Kevin, you don't know what you want to do yet, and you won't have a neighborhood gossip nagging you about it.

"Tyler, Taylor, Brooke and Hunter" If you have already picked out the kids' names, who cares who brings home the bacon? (or insert your own 'breadwinner' expression)

originally posted by DD
    I don't think Kevin and Jill are compatible but they certainly are trying. Jill lost big time points for making that erroneous grammatical correction to Kevin's "Here's to you and me!" That's the right way of saying it, right?
    That's right! Jill, in trying to look good despite her embarrassing family firmly planted her foot in her own mouth with that correction.

Billie Jeanne and Tony do seem to be the more honest of the two couples. BJ is an open book and is not ashamed to admit it. Tony is a little more reluctant but seemingly willing to take that huge leap into the great abyss. Ok ok, make it the great 'unknown.'

Billie J. won me over when she was asked whether she loved Tony and she gave the following response, "you guys keep asking me that, but I am trying to save it for my wedding day, but YES, I love you, Tony." I felt my heart break just a little for her right then and there. Does Tony want another spanking? Say it, Tony!

I have a feeling that America will select Jill and Kevin for the winning couple, but I would like to see Billie Jeanne and Tony get married. I think they can make it.

Next week looks very dramatic but I would have preferred to see Jill's lout of a father with the black eye.
    Last edited by John; 04-08-2003 at 06:43 PM.

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by WOLF74
    I think it will be more like BJ be kissing another women and Tony will be at home with the baby after what I seen tonight that mite come true.
    Yes, and the baby's birthmother will be the Las Vegas stripper!

FORT Fogey

Re: Bubble bubble, toil and trouble

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    As the witches sang around the cauldron in "Macbeth", so did the Panel of Three rub their hands and put their heads together to confab and ask the remaining two couples disagreeable questions.
    BRILLIANT, CG!!!

Say it, Kevin, you don't know what you want to do yet, and you won't have a neighborhood gossip nagging you about it.
    Ms. P.'s street cred is plummeting quicker than the stock market thanks to her failure to demonstrate how to actually give "advice." Thank god this show's almost over so she can go back from whence she came.

Does Tony want another spanking? Say it, Tony!
    I'll bet his best man gender-Bender is just waiting to pounce on that opportunity! It's as clear as day to me that Bender has some issues of his own to resolve with Tony.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast