+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 - 3/31 Discussion *spoilers*

Episode 6/3-31

Is there any chance that anyone but Stephen and Denise will go tonight? This is getting to be the most predictible FOX show ever.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I edited the thread title so it can be post-show discussion, too. Thanks, Spegs!

FORT Fogey
    posted by spegs
    Is there any chance that anyone but Stephen and Denise will go tonight? This is getting to be the most predictable FOX show ever.
    I couldn't agree more, spegs.

What this show needs is some fireworks! I almost wished that Xavier and the cold, distant one would have stayed a bit longer.Stephen and Denise are so boring. She begs, he backs off, how pathetic.

It amazes me how these people behave. They let themselves in for a show where they have technically agreed to let strangers pick their prospective mate by telephone votes. They walk off hand in hand and next thing you know, they are either doing the deed, or they seem to repel each other.

On "The Bachelor" there is at least the pretense of romance and the desire to be selected by the current bachelor/ette.

This is far more of a commitment show, and the contestants are behaving like they don't know what they have gotten themselves into.

Maybe they need a 'crossover show' such as "Married by America meets When Animals Attack." Let the sparks fly!

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Maybe they need a 'crossover show' such as "Married by America meets When Animals Attack." Let the sparks fly!

I am kind of hoping Stephen and Denise get another chance tonight and that Tony and Billie Jean get asked to leave!!! I think that would be funny and more interesting. I think Billie Jean needs to be more emotionally stable before she gets into another relationship.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I could see the three self-important panel members booting Billie Jean and Tony. They just don't believe they are a true couple right now.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Holy crap is Jill's dad an ass!!!

oh yes, I am looking forward to seeing him in action.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're probably not seeing it yet. My god, he's a huge ass. But lightened up in the end.

Billie Jeanne's guy isn't too happy about her party behavior, following his dad's serious toast, she said "here's to cheers, beers, and queers!"

LOL... nothing like making a good impression!

Denise & Stev(ph)en are outta heeyah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast