+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 - 3/31 Discussion *spoilers*

I think Billie Jean is disgusting, too! Yuck! Every time she opens that big fat mouth of hers, you only hear trash or something so ridiculousely ignorant! Tony is RIGHT...she is NOT marriage material...Being ignorant and wild is a very BAD combination if you're looking for a marriage partner.

FORT Fogey
    I think Billie Jeanne rocks. She and Tony are going to win this thing, too.

In front of the Panel, she presented the idealist perspective and Tony complemented it by presenting the realist slant.

If their behavior in front of the Panel was planned, it was genius. If not, then it looks like a relationship to me.

The fact that Tony is initially put off by BJ's display in front of his dad isn't all that meaningful. He was probably just thinking he struck gold by finding a girl who emboddied the virgin-whore complex but quickly found out there's no such distinction. He can't control a little bit of both at times. Unless Tony's been in a convent all his life (well, the equivalent for guys) he should know this by now.

I fail to see why "trashy" and "disgusting" are hurled at BJ. She's sincere, a 5-Star Partygirl and geez -- might be a little nervous when meeting Tony's dad.

Originally posted by LikityKity
    There could be hope for her if someone removes the beer bottle from her hand and washes her mouth out with soap.
    We see her at one party partaking in libations and she's an alcoholic now? C'mon.

"I fail to see why "trashy" and "disgusting" are hurled at BJ. She's sincere, a 5-Star Partygirl and geez -- might be a little nervous when meeting Tony's dad."
    I guess everyone's idea of what is good, moral and decent as opposed to "trashy and disgusting" is different. I have heard nothing yet come out of Billie Jean's mouth that was of any worth at all. I think Tony realizes she is not marriage material...watch her on the April 7 episode when the girls have a night out, and tell me she's marriage material????? Oh, by the way...there's nothing "5-Star" about being a partygirl when you're looking for marriage.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by angelic_one2002
    ...watch her on the April 7 episode when the girls have a night out, and tell me she's marriage material?????
    I did and I am.

1 866 492 6801

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I voted for Kevin and Jill. I just can't do it. Tony is gorgeous, and I respect Billie Jean at a certain degree, but they are not meant to be with each other.

Watching the recent episode just wants me to shake Billie Jean out of her dream and bring her back into reality. She is so in love with this man, whether it is lust or real love, she will be so heart broken when she finds out Tony does not share the same level of intimacy as she does. I think Tony was only attracted to Billie Jean physically, and now that the physical attraction wore off, you can see signs that Tony didn't really want to marry her anymore. Added with Billie Jean's behavior makes than an unlikely couple to succeed in the future. They should stop now or they will just break each other's hearts.

While I still feel Kevin and Jill is not the ideal couple, they are definitely the couple who even come close to a normal regular husband/wife relationship. At first I thought it was just lust, but soon they realized and developed into each other. I still doubt they could be successful after marriage, but from what I've seen, may be they could pull it off.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

I agree with "droolingovrhim".....given Billie Jean's behavior, these two will NEVER succeed at marriage! If this is good marriage material, then this society has really gone down the tubes..how SAD. My vote is with Kevin and Jill, too.

FORT Fogey
    ...given Billie Jean's behavior, these two will NEVER succeed at marriage! If this is good marriage material, then this society has really gone down the tubes..how SAD.
    BJ's shown affection, committment ability, sexual compatibilty, an understanding of the "let's give this a shot" parameters of this show and possesses a strong fun factor.

That's the behavior I've seen. If Tony's not ready, then it's Tony that's not ready and his marriage material comment must be inwardly examined.

BJ rocks the Casbah!!!

I dont think it's Tony....I think TOny went into this wanting a partner to marry...when he got to know how wild and brazen Billie Jean truly is...he had second thoughts. He was even ashamed of her big mouth when she met his father. How embarassing! You could see it on his father's face. She is a loud, crude, unintelligent example of someone wanting to be on this show...just for kicks.

FORT Fogey
    He was even ashamed of her big mouth when she met his father. How embarassing! You could see it on his father's face.
    The look on Tony's dad's face was naturally uncomfortable. It was just the three of them in front of a tv crew. Tony's dad seemed a bit on the shy side anyway. BJ's toast addendum was nothing, as even Tony later realized back in their room.

Wild, yes. Brazen, hardly.

Billie Jean is still a wild, BRAZEN (yes, brazen), bold, crass individual who is seeking attention..and obviousely getting it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast