+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ms. P & others

Ms. P & others

Ok, am I the only one wondering what the heck this woman is doing on the panel? So she's been a local "answer woman" in her small area of the city. Big deal. Did we get any SPECIFICS? Like, engaged couples always come to visit her to be SURE they are making the right decision? Frankly, she looks like the local cookie baker. We don't even know the woman's last name for pity's sake. Honey, from what I've seen, I wouldn't take her word on whether a pair of pants looked good on me or not!

And, that has-been guy with the beard puh-leeze! He's better than Ms. P. - but what's with the pre-marital sex questions? And, blondie with the vampire-red lipstick - whooooeeee!

It wouldn't be QUITE so bad if they at least interviewed the couples individually. But, noooooooooo, gotta get all of of those couples that have been together for less than a week and ask them deep meaningful questions in front of millions of strangers.

That said, I'm glad that Jennifer slapped them down for calling her bitter and cold (or was it frigid).
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

I know what you're saying! The whole panel strike me as a bunch of quacks. I really feel like FOX is insulting our intelligence as audience members trusting these charlatans with the marriage decision. I'm still not over the fact that the show was falsely advertised as "Married by AMERICA" not "Married by a Panel of Obscure Quacks and Charlatans"--hello, what happened to "couples getting married based on the votes you phone in--sight unseen! Blah blah."

Once again, I have to say, FOX is the .
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowflake, it's not even that. It's "Engaged by a panel of obscure quacks and charlatans, and get married if you really want to."

Sleeping with George W
    I really don't mind Miss P. (other than her clothing and her name). She at least seems to get to the heart of the matter with the contestants. "Cortez, are you attracted to Matt? Well, ARE you? No? Bye!"

The other two though -- jeesh! I wouldn't trust a female therapist who doesn't realize that someone has attacked her with a tube of lipstick. And the male therapist is a malpractice suit waiting to happen.

So far, though, I think the panel has booted off the couples that America would have booted off too.

I am liking this show only because it is so wheels off as to be ridiculous ... which appeals to me.

Originally posted by Eden
    I really don't mind Miss P. (other than her clothing and her name). She at least seems to get to the heart of the matter with the contestants. "Cortez, are you attracted to Matt? Well, ARE you? No? Bye!"

As long as Miss P asks surface level questions, I'm sure she'll be more likeable than the other quacks. And there is the possibility that she'll be funny, but she needs to ask something other than "Are you attracted to...?".

I'm glad to see that blondie toned down the lipstick this week. But Ms. P sure looked like she'd been sucking lemons all day! I wouldn't want MY future in the hands of those three losers!!
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

I'm actually wondering what all three of them are doing in the panel. This show is turning out to be so boring, the show is called "married by america", you'd think we would get to vote which couple gets booted off and not, it doesn't seem like this panel is any more experts on relationships than any of us are...
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I disagree..I would have given Stephen and Denise MORE time...instead of voting them off...before that DITZY Billie Jean and Tony. Billie Jean is as fake as they come! Nothing out of her mouth is of any intellect whatsoever.

I felt that Denise and Stephen deserved more time as well. Tony and Billie Jean on the other hand.... Tony sounds like he's "checked out" already - BJ is OK as temporary girlfriend, but not good enought to marry. I can't believe the panel didn't pick up on that.
    K

Sleeping with George W
    I'm sure the panel was instructed by the producera on who should be eliminated. I mean, can you imagine Stephen and Denise in the "wild Vegas" episode? They want the two sluttiest women, the "party animal" Tony and the "I'm religious ... but ...." dilemma of Kevin to make that episode sizzle. Desparate Denise and Uptight Stephen just wouldn't work!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast