+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 3 (03/10) post-show discussion

My predictions are not my favorites, either. I just listed them by the first impressions I got from them. It's too early to predict anything, since we haven't seen each individuals' true colors come out.

I, too, was such a sap when Kevin proposed. I thought the other guy, Marcus, would be picked, but I'm glad Kevin was chosen. The feeling I got from both, Jill and Kevin, was that they were impressed with each other at least, physically. So that's a good start. But who knows how far their physical attraction carries their relationship.

Also ... how would they have had footage last night of the couples driving to the ranch? Wasn't last night supposedly live? If it was pre-recorded, then it had to have been shot after the Denise news broke. I just don't get it.
    OMG, Eden, you're right! I'm totally confounded. :

I can explain it. The show is taking place in a parallel universe. The couples were driving to the ranch at the same time they appeared on stage. Brilliant job on FOX's part to get the cameras synchronized between universes.
    Norm!
    This is a possible explanation to Eden's question of why the production values are so craptacular. Maybe all the budget went to all the complicated time travel expenses.

Good Lord, FOX is such a load of hooey. Why do I fall for them every time? Why, I ask you?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123