+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 (03/10) post-show discussion

Jennifer appeared disappointed by her body language, even though she stated that she was very happy, I don't think that was the case.

Billie Jean is beyond words. What a freaking idiot. Her fiance should have run away as fast as his legs could carry him. This show is a train wreck, but fascinating.

I thought the same about Stephen.. that he seemed disappointed.

But in the previews, he seemed rather affectionate and taken with her. Who knows?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey
    I agree on all accounts and I too was peeking from behind my hands, wine glass and a pillow! I almost spewed my drink when Tony was knocking on the screen and then BJ was putting her hand in and out of the hole , hokey pokey style! She is way on my nerves and I don't know if I will be able to stomach her! I do think Jill and Kevin made a very beautiful couple and they seemed thrilled with each other!

It will be interesting to see them all next week and see how it works out!

My predictions are

Cortez and Matt go first

Denise and Stephen

Xavier and Jennifer

Billy Jo and Tony

Jill and Kevin will win

But then if Xavier and Jenn get it together they could move out BJ and Tony,, but then if they don't they could be out in round one.. hmmmmm

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Hey, BTW, did anyone else notice they were recycling the Joe Millionaire music to score the show this evening?
    Yes, I did notice that!

The production values of this show are terrible. There was very little stage direction that I could discern. They were handling every engagement differently, and then at one point, the host just disappears! This is about as bad as it gets.

Also ... how would they have had footage last night of the couples driving to the ranch? Wasn't last night supposedly live? If it was pre-recorded, then it had to have been shot after the Denise news broke. I just don't get it.

Originally posted by Eden

Also ... how would they have had footage last night of the couples driving to the ranch? Wasn't last night supposedly live? If it was pre-recorded, then it had to have been shot after the Denise news broke. I just don't get it.

I can explain it. The show is taking place in a parallel universe. The couples were driving to the ranch at the same time they appeared on stage. Brilliant job on FOX's part to get the cameras synchronized between universes.

Parallel universe.
    I was puzzled by that too. How can they have footage when the couples had been sequestered for 2 weeks, and the results just announced last night? Weird.

My predictions Xavier and Jennifer will not make it. She didn't seem to happy in the previews, and she seems like she's a hard person to please.

Denise and Stephen don't seem to be doing that good, as seen in the previews. I hope I'm wrong, though, because these 2 seem like really nice people. They might just be feeling a bit too akward right now, but I still think Stephen seemed disappointed with Denise.

Cortez and Matt will probably get over their shyness and akwardness and make it work

Billy Jo and Tony were already all over each other. I think as long as Tony learns how to handle her wild side, they might make it at least until the end of the show.

Jill and Kevin will win. These guys seemed like a good fit.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic
    Everyone seems to be pulling for Jill and Kevin. The previews of next week were going too fast for me to figure out which couple was which -- except for B.Jo & Tony. Which guy said he'd sleep on the couch?

Originally posted by BTW
    Which guy said he'd sleep on the couch?

That was Xavier.

FORT Newbie

Tivo

To Judy (and others) , sorry you missed the show. That's why you need TIVO!

My favorites aren't Jill and Kevin. This is just my intuition here. Here goes: It seemed to me that Kevin was initially happy with Jill, and the idea of Jill, but then Jill expressed her extreme happiness with Kevin. When she did so, his face seemed cast with doubt. Perhaps I'm reading too much into this. It seems to me, in the relationships I've had, when one person expresses great adoration for the other without reason to feel this way or time to let it develop, the other person tends to back down somewhat. Their feelings don't have a chance to grow. And sometimes they doubt whether the partner's feelings are based in reality or fantasy. I could be totally off-base here. How much is really detectable in 5 minutes of viewing? It's just a feeling I got. I did drip great buckets of sap during Kevin's proposal and think they're both nice people. I just don't anticipate a lasting connection for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast