+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jill

Jill

[IMG]images/stor/mba_jill.jpg[/IMG]

JILL

Jill is aggressive and direct. She'll speak her mind, and she's the kind of girl who gets exactly what she wants. Confidence oozes out of her. It also doesn't hurt that she looks the way she does. Besides being beautiful, Jill has skin with that JLo glow. She also has a winning smile and a hot body. And did we mention that she was a straight-A student her whole life and received a graduate degree? Basically, Jill's got it going on. So why can't this girl find a husband on her own? THAT'S the ultimate question we're going to find out on this show. Working as a reporter, Jill really knows how to play to the camera. Will this help her or hurt her in the MARRIED BY AMERICA selections? You'll have to decide when you cast your vote.

Jill has skin with that JLo glow.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She came across as being the one that would wear the pants in any relationship. I thought the Mark guy is probably a good match for her, although, he didn't seem to have a good picture of where his career was heading. The other guy seemed nice, but he was too passive. He would probably be Jill's doormat if he's picked.

I agree Wolf. The other guy seemed way too nervous. Not that it wouldn't be normal to be nervous.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Jill's website is http://www.jillnicolini.com

You can see some great (but clothed) pictures of her there.

Sleeping with George W
    Jill's parents scare me!

MEOW
    Jill was also on The Howard Stern show. Her brother was a contestant on "Who Wants to be a Butt Billionaire". It was so funny, her brother Anthony is hysterical. I wish they had him on the show with her parents.

FORT Fogey
    I love how they call her an arena hostess,, that is high tech for a sky box waitress.. lol

+ Reply to Thread