+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billie Jeanne

Billie Jeanne

[IMG]images/stor/mba_billie_jeanne.jpg[/IMG]

BILLIE JEANNE

Pronounced Billie Jean. Every time her name is mentioned, someone invariably begins to sing. "Billie Jean is not my loverů" Well, we're pretty confident that Michael Jackson did not have sex at all, especially with the Billie Jeanne on this show. Our Billie Jeanne is high-spirited, fun loving and full of energy. While we took pictures of her, a Police song was playing on the radio. Billie Jeanne danced and sang out loud like she was at her own private nightclub and oblivious to the people working around her. This girl is fun with a capital F. She's also spunky and artsy. Billie Jeanne told us that she and a girlfriend both filled out the application for MARRIED BY AMERICA. Now that Billie Jeanne is on her way to national recognition, wonder if that other girl is jealous?

Sleeping with George W
    I highly suspect that Billie Jeanne is going to annoy me. Which means I'm voting for the absolute worst person for her. (vote early, vote often!)

Originally posted by Eden
    I highly suspect that Billie Jeanne is going to annoy me. Which means I'm voting for the absolute worst person for her. (vote early, vote often!)

Eden, are you saying that it is no surprise that Billie Jean has not found her dream mate yet?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

She has Darva written all over her--15 minutes of fame later, she's annulled. I would like this show if I felt like any of these people actually were going to TRY to make a marriage work.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I saw this lady on the tv the other day.

The publicity shot is as usual, dreadful as she looked far more attractive.

I'd hardly think she needs to start panicking aobut finding a partner at the age of 27.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sleeping with George W
    Let's just put it this way, Bill. Every time I see that commercial where she says, "America, you'd better hook me up!" and then cackles, I have an irrational urge to hook her up to a horse-drawn plow!

Amen sister.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    Eden! Her's is the only commercial I've seen so far, and wow... :rolleyes

(BTW, I thought they said she's a bartender in the commercial? )

Originally posted by Eden
    Let's just put it this way, Bill. Every time I see that commercial where she says, "America, you'd better hook me up!" and then cackles, I have an irrational urge to hook her up to a horse-drawn plow!

Hey, you might just get the option!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast