+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billie Jeanne

Sleeping with George W
    I am so happy! Billie Jeanne's so-called friends and weird roommate voted off the one guy who probably would have been perfect for her. She's left with one complete dweeb and one guy who makes me want to take a shower after simply looking at him. Yippeeee!

I think the roommate may have wanted him for himself.

I didn't want to watch this show, but I still ended up watching it. Anyway, I thought the premiere was kind of dull.

Eden, I agree that the bald-headed guy was a great match for Billie Jeanne. Now, she's going to end up with a dorky guy (who at least has a sense of humor going for him), or guy that just emits 'weasel' vibes. I don't think she will like either one of those guys.

I think the problem with this show is that there is not that much of an involvement with the players. The fact that there are five people to keep track of, and keep straight in your mind lessens the impact that the show would have had they done it one person at a time. They could have spent more time focusing on getting to "know" the contestants and their suitors.

Now, America just has basically a superficial glimpse of their character. In the case of Billy Jeanne, we got to see her scream "I'm gonna kick your ass, mother-f***ers!" Not a real good first impression.

I think the whole concept of the show is ridiculous, yet I watched. It had the flashing spotlights of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire, the forced "tension" and the hype by the host. It was amusing to see him run across the stage at the end to high-five a couple of the guys who were still standing.

Ugh, I know what you mean about Billie Jeanne's "war cry".
    I found that really off-putting.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Norm601
    I think the problem with this show is that there is not that much of an involvement with the players. The fact that there are five people to keep track of, and keep straight in your mind lessens the impact that the show would have had they done it one person at a time. They could have spent more time focusing on getting to "know" the contestants and their suitors
    Exactly! The audience should've been able to see the actual 'interrogation' that went on behind the scenes. Also, a little bit more information about the 5 players is needed before the public can make a choice for their perfect match. How is America suppose to 'hook' these people up, if there is minimial information about any of these people.

I also don't think there will be any marriages that come out of this show. Proposals, yes! Marriages, no!

Not getting to see the interrogation was ridiculous imo.

This show needs to improve vastly or I won't be following hte rest of the series.
    Last nights show did nothing for me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12