+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update from Bruce Hulse

Update from Bruce Hulse

Judge Bruce Hulse, despite my many, many cheapshots, has emailed me some really nice comments and some updates on our favorite eyecandy show. Sadly, Bravo has not (as yet) chosen to pick Manhunt up for a second season, but there is still hopes as the ratings for the finale were very good. (So email Bravo and ask them to bring it back! Please. )

Bruce also told me that five of our favorite male models are going to be in an Abercrombie and Fitch ad! Congratulations to them all! He sent me this picture of the guys who are doing the shoot together:

He's going to tell us when Jon Jonsson's site ( www.jonjonsson.com ) is up and running, and he's getting his own site together as well.

So, thank you Bruce, for giving me permission to post this! And good luck to all the manhunt models!

see you at FORTcon!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Spegs, what a great picture! And they're smiling!!!

That's great news about A&F. Thanks to Bruce Hulse for keeping us updated!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie

Websites for the guys

I think it would be a great idea for not only Jon but for some of the others as well to have their own websites/blogs so they can keep us posted with what's going on in their lives!

Wow, Spegs. You are so impressive--even Bruce Hulce thinks so! That's great you now have an insider to keep you (and us) informed. Awesome picture.

FORT Fan
    prrrrrr Matt lucks absolutely yummie on that picture!

Spegs it is so cool that Bruce wrote you! Why don't you ask him if you can interview him and the guys? He'd probably be interessted in Bravo picking up the show for the next season, so publicity won't hurt. And I'm dying to read your interview with Paulo. I'm thinking Bridget Jones interviewing Colin Firth in "The Edge of Reason" (the book).

It looks like Jon has gotten his teeth fixed. They don't looked "jacked up" anymore. And . . Matt has lost weight and gotten more muscle tone.

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    Spegs it is so cool that Bruce wrote you! Why don't you ask him if you can interview him and the guys? He'd probably be interessted in Bravo picking up the show for the next season, so publicity won't hurt. And I'm dying to read your interview with Paulo. I'm thinking Bridget Jones interviewing Colin Firth in "The Edge of Reason" (the book).

Yes, that would be my Paulo interview to a T. I was working on getting permission to interview some of the contestants who've actually contacted me, but Bravo is not giving their permission
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Yes, that would be my Paulo interview to a T. I was working on getting permission to interview some of the contestants who've actually contacted me, but Bravo is not giving their permission
    Are they ignoring you or saying no? There is a competing site who has had interviews with some of the contestant, so I know they don't say no to everybody. Who has contacted you?

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Spegs, I tried to secure interviews through Bravo when I was recapping Boy Meets Boy, and I didn't have any luck, either.

Astro, which site has the interviews. I'm wondering if the guys that were interviewed can get in any sort of trouble if the interviews they gave aren't "approved"...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast