+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manhunt Finale 11/30 Recap: Tasteful Nudity, Tasty Nudes

Life is good on the Bayou Meli Meli's Avatar

Who is Paulo?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora

What a fun recap spegs! It makes me wish I had seen the show. *runs to check out who this Paulo dude is*
    Hello Zhora! I can answer this one easily....

Q. Who is Paulo?
    A. In a word ....... Adonis

Cheers!
    Meli Meli

I was looking for a fight between the boys and Kevin too! gosh Im bumed now

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Thanks Spegs! I'm gonna miss these recaps.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

“This is some good-ass meat,” Jon says, demonstrating how vital a hyphen can sometimes be.

Suddenly, out of the blue, like golden mana dropping from heaven, Paulo is on my screen! I can barely hear over my screams of joy, but it seems that the top ten have been reunited for the finale. Bless you, Bravo.
    Your recaps always crack me up, Spegs.

“Did anyone disinfect that arm of that chair?” – spegs, worried
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I knew it!

I hereby crown spegs The Most Gorgeous Female Model Recapper in America!!!

All season long I have been stunned by your ability to surprise and delight me with your verbal virtuousity! It could only be a talent as prodigious as yours that could possibly steal my attention away from all that glistening man-meat! What will I do now that there will no longer be weekly ogle-fests with spegs? Damn you, Bravo, for only ordering 8 episodes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    “Everything is tall,” he sighs. Someone is feeling vertically challenged today.

You might say that they exposed themselves. Har har har.

“This is some good-ass meat,” Jon says, demonstrating how vital a hyphen can sometimes be.

Mole-del

“I don’t want freakin’ pictures of my [manly accouterments] all over the internet!” [SFG note: OOH I DO! I DO!!! Who else is with me on this?]

“When it’s revealed, they’ll be kicking themselves.” - Kevin Peake
    Or maybe they’ll be kicking you, you cocky punk.

Suddenly, out of the blue, like golden mana dropping from heaven, Paulo is on my screen!

everyone breaks into wide grins. Except Maury, whose face maintains its rigid, expressionless state.

The looks of amazement slowly shift to looks of murderous rage. Well, maybe that’s overstating it, but they were definitely pissed.

“Bleep!” - All

So much bleeping! Censorship guy was having a field day. “Now the boss man will appreciate me!” he thinks to himself.

Kevin leaves after threatening, “See you at elimination.” No one hits him. I am sad.

“All will be revealed.” Ho ho ho, good one, Tray Mail Guy.

Rob seems genuinely upset and tries to talk him out of it. (Rob, too, wants to see Jon naked.) [Yes!!! BTW this is the portion of the show during which I was literally screaming "Take it off, take it all off, Jon!" at my TV screen.]

Jon and Rob don bathrobes to ride to the shoot, for no good reason except that the producers want us to imagine Jon naked. It’s a trap! He’s fully clothed under there. [DAMN YOU BRAVO *****TEASES!!!]

Rob takes his admiration to the suck-up level.

Like a crafty high school boy in the back seat with his date, Karl promises Jon that they will take it slow.

“Did anyone disinfect that arm of that chair?” – spegs, worried

Warning: the pixilation throughout this segment is sparse and inconsistent. If you wanted to see either Jon or Rob’s tushy, you are in luck.

Jon poses on the same chair (see section heading *shudder*) and, in case you missed it, Jon is just as pretty naked as you would expect—he was giving off a serious Adonis vibe. []

The “old man golfing” shot really stands out from all the other “hot young stud” looks. No wonder Bruce is so insecure.

Marissa thinks the nude photo shoot was the perfect way to see Jon naked finish the season.

(Paging Ms. Jay…)

[i]I’d like to cap off this happy ending by issuing a very heartfelt invitation for all the Manhunt contestants (yes, even you, Kevin Peake—I’m too happy right now to be petty) to attend FORTcon 2005! We’d just love to see you there. For details, or if you want to share a room….
    Bravissima to the most Divine Recapstress of them All!!! Spegsilla the Great!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Sorry I fogot to thank you spegs in my previous post!

I appreciate you taking the time to write us the recaps!

FORT Newbie
    HEY~
    i still don't understnad why Kevin.P leave
    can anyone tell me?
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by spegs

“When it’s revealed, they’ll be kicking themselves.” - Kevin Peake
    Or maybe they’ll be kicking you, you cocky punk.

There is much rejoicing, and everyone breaks into wide grins. Except Maury, whose face maintains its rigid, expressionless state.

K.P. wonders where his man Tate is, and Paulo tells us that he missed his flight. Clearly, drunk again.

He’s ecstatic to see them again, especially Paulo (me, too!),

“The only thing you know about me is my name,” Kevin continues, and I beg to differ. They know he’s a smug jerk, too.

Kevin leaves after threatening, “See you at elimination.” No one hits him. I am sad.

Tray mail arrives. It announces the final shoot, and promises, “All will be revealed.” Ho ho ho, good one, Tray Mail Guy.

Jon goes to the bedroom and begins packing. Rob seems genuinely upset and tries to talk him out of it. (Rob, too, wants to see Jon naked.)

Like a crafty high school boy in the back seat with his date, Karl promises Jon that they will take it slow.

Jon looks for Bruce Hulse’s picture on the wall of models. The “old man golfing” shot really stands out from all the other “hot young stud” looks. No wonder Bruce is so insecure.

Marissa thinks the nude photo shoot was the perfect way to see Jon naked finish the season.

Bruce promises that, if Rob wins, he will send him to runway school. (Paging Ms. Jay…)

“I love you guys!” she claims like a happy drunk.
    Your hilarious and entertaining recaps are much better than the show, another fantastic recap Spegs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12