+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs
    Jon said one of his reasons for being uncomfortable with the nude shots was because of Kevins announcement. He didnít feel he could trust the show.
    It didn't help that they showed KP giving Rob glowing remarks and then he bashes Jon about his height and his "jacked-up" teeth. I'm glad Jon won and showed KP up.

The best man won. Rob is a nice guy but way too feminine and I think that may have influenced the modeling agency people. Although Rob is nice, photographs well, and can model clothes well, Jon Jonsson is a HUNK! and definitely qualifies as MOST GORGEOUS MALE MODEL. Plus, the camera loves him with every photo of him showing just how beautiful he is. He also has charisma, which Rob lacked. Jon's exotic look didn't hurt either.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    The best man won. Rob is a nice guy but way too feminine and I think that may have influenced the modeling agency people. Although Rob is nice, photographs well, and can model clothes well, Jon Jonsson is a HUNK! and definitely qualifies as MOST GORGEOUS MALE MODEL. Plus, the camera loves him with every photo of him showing just how beautiful he is. He also has charisma, which Rob lacked. Jon's exotic look didn't hurt either.
    did you see the look on those agents' faces when they met Rob for the first time? the man's expression was like I don't get it I'm glad he spoke up about Rob's forehead too!

I think the reason Rob didn't win is because they Bravo didn't want to give the impression that all male models are gay...

...that and that Jon is better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345