+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 7 Portfolio

A top model photoshoot here i see with the spider. But alot of them seem really fake and don't appear to really be there. (Sorry i did not see this episode so i do not know if they are really there or not)They could have chosen better animals with better sceneries

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    Oh to be that frog...
    Oh yes...
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Jon's picture is droolworthy. Very "Tarzan". While Rob might have had stronger pictures with the spider, I still like the centipede picture. It's much stronger than his calender picture, his body appears much buffer and he has good face. Maurice just doesn cut it, Good-Bye. Kevin, it's okay, but not something that would make the "real" contestants think that he's the one to beat. It looks like a non-descript mid-range travel brochure.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Jon's picture is easily the best of the bunch, I think Bruce is a little jealous of him which is why he keeps trying to put him down, I don't get how "too perfect" can be a bad thing. As for Maurice, he looks the same in every pic, I'll never understand how he made it this far!

Jon takes my breath away in that photo. I love that shot.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hairy-legged spider won't go well with long hair Jon. It looks better with bald guys like Rob and Maurice. The photographer must have chosen the best picture of each guy with different animals. Jon's with the little beady-eyed frog is super hot—the best poster of the show. I nominate it for the poster of the year.

I can't look at that picture of Jon for too long, I am seriously worried my pants are going to spontaneously combust. <-- estoy en fuego
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12