+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Portfolio

Episode 6 Portfolio

Rob
    [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_2.jpg[/IMG]

Kevin P.
    [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_4.jpg[/IMG]

Jon J.
    [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_6.jpg[/IMG]

Maurice
    [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_8.jpg[/IMG]

Hunter
    [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_9.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/img/photoshoot_pic_ep6_10.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Now? ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB B
    beauty is only skin deep.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Sorry, Rob is just not my taste.

I like Jon, but Kevin's calendar appeals to me the most - I love it when guys smile. Plus his body is slammin'.

Maurice is much improved. Keep up the effort, Maurice.

Hunter - still better than Rob's, IMO. But I think he got booted because of what's coming up next episode - mixing and mingling with clients. BS, I say. I think Rob is being kept around because he's openly gay, from what I could tell from Bruce's comments in the video preview.

R&C
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    BS, I say. I think Rob is being kept around because he's openly gay, from what I could tell from Bruce's comments in the video preview.
    :rolleyes Openly gay help ROB stay in the game ? I don't get it ?
    Who's gonna love you when It all falls down, and
    Who's gonna love you when Your bankroll runs out
    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over
    When the star of the Show isn't you anymore
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown Fall down...
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown
    Fall down

from best to wost:

jon
    maurice
    hunter
    kevin
    rob<----HORRID

Oh please, why would the fact that he is openly gay keep him in the competition? Rob OBVIOUSLY blew last night, I personally still think that Hunter was right up there in crapness, because that whole stripper thing was just tacky and embarrassing... Rob however needs to learn how to walk like a guy, not a big ole' bottom. lol I think that the reason Rob stayed, is because up until this episode, Rob has been consistant. He takes amazing photos, and in my opinion, other than Jon, he's the only one that has a shot of actually making it as a model. He definately has the right body for runway, and his face is great. Love him! (and I actually loved him BEFORE I knew he was gay!) I think the top two will be Rob and Jon, and it's still up in the air as to who will win.
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Oh... just a random question, because I haven't seen all of every episode.. IS Rob OPENLY gay? I mean, I know he is, I saw the one last week with the trashy models, and his comment about him having a guy come up to him, but he said that he knew to stay focused or whatever... but Kevin made a comment about him being a METROSEXUAL..... so maybe the other guys dont know?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Didn't watch the show, but picked out that Hunter was eliminated right away. Rob at least looked comfortable in his own skin and the environment. Hunter looked like he wanted to slink into the ocean and swim away. Not very inviting if you're making a calendar. He needed to relax his shoulders and face and then suck in the gut.

Best calendar shot: Kevin (and it pains me to admit the mole can take a good shot)

Best runway shot: Jon Amazing

Re: Rob being gay--he came out to the guys last week or the week before...it's all starting to blur together in my overstimulated head. He was surprised that any of the guys didn't know he was gay.

And though he blew it last night, I agree with Gizmo--he's been the most consistent up to this point. I would have given him another chance, too.

ETA: Thank you so much, Snowy, for posting these! You rock
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

SnowflakeGirl you rock getting these pics up so quickly.

I would have grabbed Jon's calendar in a heartbeat and paid whatever they wanted for it.

About Rob...I am not particularly fond of his "look", however, when he's fully dressed and modeling clothes he absolutely nails it every time. The runway pic this week doesn't bother me nearly as much as the dreadful toilet paper shoot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast