+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Portfolio

Silent all these years... caragwapa's Avatar
    I guess I'm in the minority because I really liked Rob's look from the start...

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I love Kevin's calendar shot. Just don't let him speak; it ruins it for me.
    I feel the exact same way hep! He can do those eyebrows at me though, just keep the mouth shut. I dunno, the eyebrow thing annoyed me up till last night, and now all of a sudden I like it?? Odd, but true.

Can I get a dual Kevin/Jon calendar though? I really like both of their calendar shots, but it's the Kevin smile that really did it for me.

Jon's picture and calendar were hot. I don't think there has been a picture of his that I haven't liked.

I would say that Kevin's were hot too, but his personality and attitude really bother me

Seeing Maurice, smile was...kinda wierd.

Hunter's runway...I couldn't even watch it.

Poor Rob...I thought he should have gotten the boot. Well, either him or Kevin! I didn't like either picture of his. Calendar modeling is not for him.

When is Kevin going to get the boot? Are they going to take him to the final three just to see what he has to say about the final two?

it was rob's runway i couldnt' watch....it truly was horrid....being in the sun is not his deal

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Best calendar shot: Kevin (and it pains me to admit the mole can take a good shot)
    okok im a little lost...theres a mole ?! huh ?!

Quote Originally Posted by hungry_hippo
    okok im a little lost...theres a mole ?! huh ?!

Kevin Peake is the undercover "mole" in the show. I don't know if he has any physical moles, and I wouldn't want to get close enough to find out.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

since he's a mole...does that mean he cant win ?

we are pretty sure no, but we can't understand why he's still there

Jon needs to win this.

It's already crap that John, Seth, and Paulo went home when they did while Tate and Kevin O stuck around.

I enjoy Rob- he could totally succeed as a fashion model- but Jon's photos have been consistently awesome (okay- the b/w suit one was disappointing) and he's got a great attitude too. Maurice's pictures look so bland to me- like he has no personality on film, just this deadpan expression. I enjoyed Hunter too- but he TOTALLY has the Ashton Kutcher look- if Kutcher weren't already famous Hunter would be a shoe-in for that niche.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

hmm i'm not so sure about that, hunter's behavior is why he got eliminated, i think the same thing would have happened whether or not there was an ashton kutcher in the world

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast