+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

no we do not know for sure

hunter works in a gay bar, but that doesn't automatically mean he's gay

i think he could be bi though, he had an unusual reaction to hearing rob come out

FORT Newbie
    Hey, is Hunter really gay??
    Well, frostelized, let's consider the evidence: He organizes his closet by brand. He is more concerned with his abs "than world peace" (thank you, Jason Pruitt). He dances (apparently on a semi-regular basis) at gay bars in Little Rock, and he's known since he was 4 that he wanted to be a male model. He has been told by two rounds of judges that he needs to "work on his masculinity", and he cries like a girl when he finds out that Rob is gay. Hmmmm. All we need to find is a Liza Minelli album or two in his collection, and I'd say the closet (oops, case) is closed...

And as if that weren't enough, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Hunter was apparently spotted at a gay bar in New York City in late August making out with another man. Conjecture? Perhaps, but consider the other evidence and draw your own conclusions.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I suspect that at the time this was taped, Hunter was still in the closet and had not really came to terms with his sexuality. He comes from a small town in Arkansas, and hadn't actually met anyone who was openly gay, until he met Rob. That's why he seemed to have a revelation when he found out. As is usually the case, once that door is cracked open, it releases a flood gate that can't be closed.

When ARE they going to reveal Kevin as the mole? I mean if it gets down to the final three and they haven't taken him out of the equation, then it really seems that they are being unfair to the contestants. Why do I have this weird feeling that they are going to announce him as America's next Top Male Model. I really didn't like this angle from the start.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 11-19-2004 at 02:14 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

yeah for him to be part of the final four is stupid, he should have been gone mid season

I'd bet on Hunter at least secretly thinking about experimenting if he were sure no one would ever find out. I also find it hard to believe that Hunter had never met anyone gay before, no matter where he's from. I think he may have been trying to hide the facts froim his family or something. I mean, he didn't suddenly learn to dance like a man-ho in that bar they went to on the show!
    Hunter was just too weird for me; plus he looks too much like Ashton Kutcher who I also find icky.

Why does everyone think Kevin P. is taking someone else's spot, and that he's eligalble for being eliminated, or for winning? He isn't actually considered in the judging, he just goes back there to yack to the judges for a minute in order to deceive the guys. I think the idea of an "embedded model" was just something the producers added to make the show a little different than ANTM, and it's just a bad idea.
    I think there will be one contestant eliminated on this week's show, at which point Bruce will make an announcement that Kevin was a mole, and "Guess what guys, you are the final two!" If not, they'll be told next week, at the time of judging. Of course I'm just guesstimating about the last two shows.
    Last edited by queenb; 11-21-2004 at 07:07 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    *whines*

What the crap -- I seriously dislike the judge's decisions. I don't think they make good ones from what I see from the show.

I mean, do they know what they've eliminated?! They've eliminated THIS!

Come ooooooooooooooooon.
    Yes yes you are totally right! This thing is so yummy he doesn't deserve to be eliminated!

First it was Nicole from ANTM and now Hunter? Noooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I mean, he didn't suddenly learn to dance like a man-ho in that bar they went to on the show!

man-ho!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567