+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Hunter might be as dumb as a bag of bricks, but he's pretty and he makes for a great photo.

Models don't need to be sophisticated. I don't know whomever got that idea, because models are notorious for their lack of sophistication. Sure they can be very politically correct and courteous, but when the sun goes down, they've really not said a thing worth listening to.
    Models are known for living inside their own little picture perfect world with rules and customs that are completely foreign to the normal world we live in. Don't expect them to have an actual opinion on anything, they just mimic the opinion that is most desirable and predictable. That's why they'll never get anywhere other than a very child-like remark about how we're all aiming for world peace.
    How this can be accomplished? Don't look at the models, they're on the same level as an 8-year old, they're most likely oblivious to the fact that international politics are different from playing in the sandbox, and thus they strand at: "can't we all just get along".

No, models, and male models especially, are trained monkeys who can hold a glass and eat with their mouths shut, they don't require any real skills, they just need to be photogenic and pretty.

I remember this documentary on MTV years ago, and it focussed on living the life of a model. Those people find themselves incredibly witty and deep, and think very highly of their jobs.

God don't you know how much work it is being a model? I mean, you have to work out regularly, watch what you're eating, and for the love of God, have you any idea how difficult it is to get the perfect tan!?

Oh the mercy! Yet another social event where you have to stand around carrying a glass of champagne.
    The hardship of having to walk on a catwalk wearing, gasp, clothes!
    We have no idea how painful it is to have to look good while someone's taking pictures of you while shouting instructions. It's just so incredibly difficult. *sob*

please. A model has to be pretty, that's it.

Just saw the show because it was in Puerto Rico, ive been to that resort and its boring! its full of old people in golf carts(not that it is a bad thing eh?)Anyways the place they filmed next week episode "El Yunque" is like 15 minutes from where the hotel is and it is the biggest rainforest in the caribbean.Its a cute place anyways i didnt want to see that Hunter guy go. He was sexy('a bit)

*whines*

What the crap -- I seriously dislike the judge's decisions. I don't think they make good ones from what I see from the show.

I mean, do they know what they've eliminated?! They've eliminated THIS!

Come ooooooooooooooooon.

I thought Hunter took note of Tate's dismissal last episode and the reason behind it and adjusted his own behavior because he was dead serious about this competition. I think the way he decided not to do shots was admirable, he'd rather focus on the competition and party without the alcohol AND have a great time doing it.

The whole time Rob was on the catwalk, the Sesame Street song "One of these things is not like the others" was trilling through my mind.

The number of below par photos of Rob (and Maurice) vs those of Hunter should have factored in the decision. Hunter's age should not have been an issue, give HIM the same chance to learn from his mistakes as they've given others.

If Jon doesn't win this, something's rotten in Denmark. And Puerto Rico. And wherever else this competition may land.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    *whines*

What the crap -- I seriously dislike the judge's decisions. I don't think they make good ones from what I see from the show.

I mean, do they know what they've eliminated?! They've eliminated THIS!

Come ooooooooooooooooon.
    I still think this is the best photograph of the entire season. I think Hunter should have lasted beyond Maurice the Robot at the very least, and certainly they should not have booted him to give that stupid mole another week to spout his innane gibberish!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I just got around to watching this last night. First they take away my TV husband Paulo and now my gay but who cares TV boyfriend Hunter.

His picture rocked compared to Rob's...all Hunter's pictures have been great! I don't get it.

And how long does Kevin get to keep stealing someone else's "spot"?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

[QUOTE=mom2If Jon doesn't win this, something's rotten in Denmark. And Puerto Rico. And wherever else this competition may land.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree!! None of them can compare to Jon. Kevin's sabotage of Jon and support of Rob (probably because they wouldn't compete for the same jobs and Jon would), is nauseating. If Jon doesn't win - its fixed for sure!!

I love this show and Jon by far is my favorite! However, Kevin P. just irks me! It seems like he's trying to sabotage any guy who's not his favorite. He is so biasis that I want to kick him. I'm waiting for the episode when Kevin P. gets the boot. They don't need his "expertise" to decide who the final two should be. They didn't even need his "expertise" for the final five.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    And how long does Kevin get to keep stealing someone else's "spot"?
    I agree. I wish the judges would call him out on his biased recommendations. He needs to be exposed next week. I really thought Maurice should have gone this week. He always looks funny in his pictures to me, his shoulders look odd for some reason. I am rooting for Rob, he is my favorite. I also enjoy Jon though!

Hey, is Hunter really gay?? :\ A lot of people are saying it, but I don't know if they are doing it in a joking manner or what.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast