+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I didn't see anyone discuss it, but did anyone catch Bruce tell Rob, "You're not Kevin Peake" (and you never will be.)?

hmm well i'm not surprised hunter was eliminated, but i thought rob should have gone first.....all of his photographs were bad with both photographers....if he doens't improve by next week you know he's gone

i dont see why kevin P needs to be there, he should have been gone half way through not be in the final 4 which really makes it final 3

i'm looking for jon j to win it all....i dont know who would final 2 though, it might just be he/kevin p lol....but i think it will be jon/maurice i look for rob to be eliminated next week.....modeling swimwear is not his thing and i think they want someone who can do all types of modeling

FORT Fan
    No sweet mother of God... not HUNTER!

Sure the guy isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box, but at least he has good looks, a striking face and an admirable physique.

So a bucket of dung has more intelligence than Hunter, who cares, he's still more energetic and vivid than Maurice, who I can't understand has come this far. Stiff photos, dull look, only so-so looks compared to the others.
    Rob survived, but why, his pictures looked like crap.

Seriously, if they wanted to keep Rob in because he's gay, they could just as easily gone with Hunter, who's just as gay.

Kevin Peake is a bitch. Seriously, I could describe him with more subtle non-offensive words, but it's just that simple, Kevin Peake is a bitch.

The more I watch this show, the more I wish Kevin P. was never part of the group. If ANTM can do a show without a mole, why does this show? (Just to make it different from ANTM?) And I really hate the sly looks Kevin P. gives the camera when he thinks the other models aren't looking.

I couldn't believe Hunter got cut, I thought sure it was going to be one of the other two.

I think it should have been Maurice of the plastic face. He bores me. But Hunter is just too much of a stripper, so I understood the choice. When, WHEN, WHEN are they going to get rid of Kevin P.????????????? Enough already!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I think it should have been Maurice of the plastic face. He bores me. But Hunter is just too much of a stripper, so I understood the choice. When, WHEN, WHEN are they going to get rid of Kevin P.????????????? Enough already!
    I'm with you on this spegs. I wish they would just bite the bullet and come forward with the truth. His so-called "inside info" is pure unadulterated crap anyway. :rolleyes

I do have to admit, I've enjoyed quite a few of his pics though

did anyone notice that hunter said his first set of pix made him look like "the little fatboy"? was he fat as a child or something? why is he so weight conscious?
    also his refusal to drink tequila shots, while admirable, also reinforces his youth (19yo) and that ultimately contributed to his downfall. which is good for him because when he's more mature he'll make a go of modeling.

FORT Newbie
    I didn't see anyone discuss it, but did anyone catch Bruce tell Rob, "You're not Kevin Peake" (and you never will be.)?
    I did and laughed my ass off. Like KP is anything to aspire to...sure, if you want to be a smarmy gay hustler (sorry, in spite of all his antics with the ladies, I am convinced he [mod edit] on the side, for money) with all the range of a battery hen, go for it. It was insulting to C3PO, oops, Rob. And Maurice? Someone dubbed him Mr. Potato Head on another chat, which I think is insulting to Mr. Potato Head's intelligence. Maybe Maurice Potato Head should have packed a few more varieties of eyes and expressions besides "severed optic nerve".
    Last edited by hepcat; 11-17-2004 at 01:05 PM. Reason: language

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    This show is so bogus. People need to write Bravo and tell them how much this show sucks for getting rid of all the hot men!!

There is no need for a freaking mole or other nonsense. This isn't Survivor!
    I AGREE!!! Except for Jon (who should win it hands down in spite of Kevin P's sabotage), the rest of the remaining guys are just above average, especially now that Hunter is gone. True he is an idiot, too effeminine and immature - but boy did he take good pics. Rob - why oh why has he even made it this far? Because he is gay? That is a crap reason and John Stallings would have been a better choice for that matter. Maurice takes bland pics and his head is pointed. If Jon got eliminated, I was going to stop watching because none of the others quality as being "most gorgeous male model". Guess I'll watch next week.

Just my $.2

I never really cared too much for hunter to begin with. I found him to be very immature. That's not to say that he should be completley somber and boring( like rob--sorry rob fans!). I think that to be a model, you have to be somewhat sophisticated and mature, regardless of the fact that all you are doing is looking pretty for the camera. That is just not something that I think hunter has, and i'm sure designers wouldn't jump at the idea of putting him into a show if they had to worry about him breaking out into chippendale's onstage.

I do think rob will win, or at least make it into the top two. While I think his runway work was painful to look at, he has done well throughout the competition. Personally he does nothing for me, but he has taken exceptional photos, and has the maturity and the drive that it would take to suceed in the modeling world. That same maturity does make him a little bland sometimes, but I think he will do well.
    Mozuku de genki ni NARO!!(courtesy of the beautiful boys of manhunt)
    you're tacky and i hate you. :phhht --school of rock
    i am going to lecture now. okay... now. no, seriously, i'm going...now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast