+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

ok when carmen said we were down to 4 guys i thought (again) THAT'S 3 GUYS AND 1 MOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE THEY FORGOTTEN? are the rules ever going to be explained?

and kevin's comment about scaring the other guys is just so wrong! he's playing with his food like a lion with a live rat.

i'm gonna miss hunter -- he's cute and sooo entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgemini
    and kevin's comment about scaring the other guys is just so wrong! he's playing with his food like a lion with a live rat.
    You nailed it exactly. What's so troubling about Kevin P. is the sadism with which he tackles his job as a mole. And for someone not even in the running, he is awfully, viciously competitive. This aspect of the show I can totally do without.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

R&C
    I Haven't watch this episode yet but glad to know ROB still in the game. Sorry to hear Hunter was eliminated. I do not know to to judge but Rob's maturity, beautiful both outside and inside. Obviously Manhunt is not just looking for someone who is SEXY & ATTRACTIVE, I believe they demand beyond that. I apologized that my poor english is my constrain to put down my expression into the words. Anyway, hunter is gorgeous but its true he's still like a boy, ROB has the charisma in high fashion.
    Who's gonna love you when It all falls down, and
    Who's gonna love you when Your bankroll runs out
    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over
    When the star of the Show isn't you anymore
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown Fall down...
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown
    Fall down

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I hope they let Kevin go next week. His services have never been needed, and it's time for a real aspiring model to get a chance.

I don't get this channel so all I can do is read the recaps (great btw Spregs!) and drool, I mean study the pictures. Do the other guys know that Kevin is a proffesional model? I can't belive that he is...he has this bumpy turned up nose in all his pictures. Some of them are bad...Now Jon on the otherhand If Kevin is the mole he can't win...right?

Why Hunter? I haven't seen the show yet, but his picture is still the best one. I thought it would be Jon and Hunter in the end, with Jon winning.
    Last edited by ChgoBurbs; 11-16-2004 at 10:54 PM.

FORT Regular

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter....

I was a big big fan of Hunter but the minute someone said Chippendales I realized that that was MUCH more his line than say GQ. I don't get how Maurice is still there..aside from the fact he photographs like an Egyptian prince. He's only got 1 expression but it's gotten him this far, he might just win the dumb thing. And when the heck are they going to get rid of Kevin P.? Is it going to be like "well Jon/Rob/Maurice it's down to just you and Kevin and well Kevin works for us so YOU WIN". Thought he'd go in the big 4 dude elimination...shows what I know....

I was glad to see Hunter go; he's immature, weird, and not ready to work outside a bar! I thought Jon improved, but Rob really had a bad day! I've been hoping for Rob to win, so maybe he'll be back to normal next week.Then again, Maurice finally showed a little more personality this week, so who knows? I think Jon's the "hottest" but for modeling Maurice or Rob probably have better chances.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

R&C
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I was glad to see Hunter go; he's immature, weird, and not ready to work outside a bar! I thought Jon improved, but Rob really had a bad day! I've been hoping for Rob to win, so maybe he'll be back to normal next week.Then again, Maurice finally showed a little more personality this week, so who knows? I think Jon's the "hottest" but for modeling Maurice or Rob probably have better chances.
    Yeah, your words show what i intended to mean.
    Who's gonna love you when It all falls down, and
    Who's gonna love you when Your bankroll runs out
    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over
    When the star of the Show isn't you anymore
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown Fall down...
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown
    Fall down

FORT Newbie
    I agree with queenb about Hunter. I find him painful to watch at times, and he has too many issues, so I am glad to see him go. Also, I don't really like his pictures, with the exception of the gender bending one. I liked the picture with the jeans ad at first, but now it's just blah to me. And I know this sounds really picky, but his thick neck distracts me a little and I don't think he is a good model for clothing. I want to hate Kevin P, but I can't because he pulls for Rob, and I actually agree with some of the things he says about the contestants sometimes. I don't think that he likes Rob because he doesn't see him as a threat, nor do I think he is intimidated by Hunter. I do think he is a little jealous of Jon, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast