+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 5 Portfolio

though i loved tate's look, i actually thought his photo was the weakest. and the way they styled his hair makes his ears look very mousy. just don't like it.

but i do think the photo of rob is outstanding. though physically he doesn't do "it" for me, i think his photos are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    But. . best of all is Hunter's. The camera loves him, even though in person (or on TV anyway) he is immature and kind of effeminine acting.
    Hunter takes yummy pictures more or less on a weekly basis. This is the first week that I think everyone has at least decent pictures (even Kevin) in b&w section.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Hunter's the best again... surprise surprise.

I love Rob's black and white - the rest are pretty bad though in my opinion.

I liked the idea of this photoshoot - I hope ANTM can do this sometime too.

My take on the black/white photos.

1. Rob - This is the best pic of the shoot. Even though he's half in shadow there is still movement and a vibe from this pic.

2. Kevin P. The pose matches the clothes. He looks like he's wearing a 6 year olds clothes. You know the kind...extra large buttons and pockets. He did what he could with what he had. That's the professional in him.

3. Hunter - It's not a bad pic, but there's no life in his face. He's such a cutey too. Just needs to put some emotion in his face sometimes.

4. John - my yummy little Jon-Jon needs a different look. This look is great, but I have to agree with the judges when they said it's getting boring.

5. Maurice - Looks like a mannequin. Why am I having a hard time getting passed his lips?

6. Tate - What a freak. I'm glad he's gone. His disrespect and dishonest nature are reflected in his photos. I hope he gets a good bitch-slapping when he gets home by his child's mother and then she kicks him to the curb. I wouldn't want me child to be brought up by scum like that.

My $.06

#1 Hunter--if I was flipping through a magazine, this photo would make me stop and look. I don't know how the kid does it. While moving, he is not attractive to me. But in his photos...I still think his "gender bender" shot is the best of this whole show.

#2 Rob--I hate to agree with Kevin on anything, but Rob does "drill" the camera. Like every other shot, his face is mesmerizing.

#3 Jon--he needs some versatility, but have you ever seen a prettier face? I want to pinch his cheeks. The ones on his face.

#4 Tate--and it kills me to say it. This is a decent photo. A masterpiece of illusion. Because it looks like Tate is...thinking. His expression is arresting. I wonder if the photographer asked him to divide 10 by 5 or something.

#5 Kevin--he looks like he's waiting for the short bus to arrive. Rainman, anyone?

#6 Maurice--no emotion man. The photographer was dead on when he said Maurice was a statue.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Why is Maurice still there for?
    Glad that Tate is gone!

I actually like Maurice's picture, even though it looks like he's talking to someone whose annoying him, but still looks cool.
    Destiny's Child "Greatest Hits" Out on October 25
    Kelly Rowland and Trina's New Video Premiere on October 4th on BET

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    #3 Jon--he needs some versatility, but have you ever seen a prettier face? I want to pinch his cheeks. The ones on his face.

#4 Tate--and it kills me to say it. This is a decent photo. A masterpiece of illusion. Because it looks like Tate is...thinking. His expression is arresting. I wonder if the photographer asked him to divide 10 by 5 or something.

why does kevin's pants look so short? his legs are so revealing...

I thought Rob had the best picture for this episode.

I don't like Tate's or Maurice's picture. Maurice looks like a statue, and Tate's just doesn't do anything for me. I'm so glad he's gone!! Now, if Kevin P. would leave, I would being one happy camper.

Jon, Hunter, and Kevin P. all had good pictures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123