+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: **Spoilers** 11-9 Show Discussion

Put me in the "Rob is HAWT" minority. I love me a pretty face. And he works the camera every time. Consistency is a turn on for me
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

If you like Hunter or Jon check out next weeks show

http://www.bravotv.com/Manhunt/Episode_6/Preview.shtml

FORT Newbie
    That wouldn't be fair for the embedded model to win, though!
    Don't worry. He can't. After the quiz show scandals of the 1950's (remember Ralph Fiennes in the movie "Quiz Show"?) there were laws passed prohibiting anyone who participates in the running or judging of anything considered a game show (i.e. where some kind of prize is awarded) from winning. Since he is clearly identified on camera - Carmen: "This is our embedded model, Kevin Peake..." - as being involved in the judging of the show, he's ineligible. HOORAY! Which means at some point, he's either going to have to drop out, leave, or (if I know my Reality TV formulae) reveal in a "stunning conclusion" who he really is...duh, duh, duh, DUUUUUUH!

For the record I'm a Rob fan -- but I'm biased, since Rob and I have something in common besides being cute.
    I think Rob's got a great face (yeah, he's more pretty than handsome) and he's the right body type for fashion modelling. Good for him.
    As for this competition, I expect to see Hunter win, since he's more beef cakey and a crowd pleaser.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Lord knows I ogle gay men all the time. They are usually the hottest guys I know!

(And, you can shop with them. )
    ......... ALOT of gay guys say the hottest men tend to be straight men, but if you're talking about on the average, then yeah straight men pale in comparison to gay men

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456