+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** 11-9 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by spegs

Tate is go-o-o-o-one! Ding dong, the beyotch is dead!

<--- opens the celebratory bottle of wine (saving the champagne for kevin's elimination)

yay finally an elimation i am happy with!!!!

no more Keaton Duke!

that was so funny about hunter inner stripper lol

i know everyone is impressed with rob, he is the most professional and has a good work ethic, but he just does not seem like supermodel material to me at all...does anyone else agree???

[QUOTE=snickers
    i know everyone is impressed with rob, he is the most professional and has a good work ethic, but he just does not seem like supermodel material to me at all...does anyone else agree???[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree!! Rob is too gay, sorry, but I like sexy, masculine men - I like to look at them too, and being a female and knowing he is gay is a turn off to me. Trying to be objective on his photos, he is pretty, but not "the most gorgeous male model" - NO!

Jon is my favorite - he has it all - looks, sweet personality, and masculine appeal. I feel terrible that Bruce is getting tired of him, that could spell his doom and I would stop watching if he gets eliminated. The rest don't do a thing for me. Although, Hunter takes terrific photos. It is just too bad he is such a weirdo.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Yay! Tate is gone! While his picture was actually good, his behavior was finally his undoing. Kevin P. must have woken up and realised that people could see what he was doing. He actually had constructive things to say about the contestants this time. They all had really good pictures, with Hunter and Rob being the strongest. I actually thought that Maurice had the weakest picture. I loved it when Bruce said that whether he wins this, Rob has a really strong modeling career ahead of him. I think that maybe too much was made of the paparazzi pictures, as they most likely won't be scrutinized that much even if they win.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 11-10-2004 at 12:51 PM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Oh yeah, What was the deal with Kevin P's closing remark about pulling the carpet out from under the other contestants next week? Is he going to sabotage them in some way? Does Hunter release his stripper side again, only on a catwalk?
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I was wondering about that strange, little "All About Eve" comment from Kevin too, Chorita. It's just weird to hear those kind of things from the embedded model. I thought his job would be only to spy & report, not get involved and sabotage. What is he up to?

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Rob is too gay, sorry, but I like sexy, masculine men - I like to look at them too, and being a female and knowing he is gay is a turn off to me.
    Um, gay men can be sexy and masculine too...Rob doesn't appeal to me personally, but it has nothing to do with him being gay. Lord knows I ogle gay men all the time. They are usually the hottest guys I know!

(And, you can shop with them. )
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    :
    Um, gay men can be sexy and masculine too...Rob doesn't appeal to me personally, but it has nothing to do with him being gay. Lord knows I ogle gay men all the time. They are usually the hottest guys I know!

(And, you can shop with them. )
    Sorry, I don't agree. Guess its a matter of taste. I can think a guy is sexy as hell and if I find out he's gay, he no longer appeals to me at all. It ruins the fantasy. (And, I hate to shop.)

i just dont like rob's look, its not because he's gay

he needs hair or something

Silent all these years... caragwapa's Avatar
    I, on the other hand, love Rob! Of course, I am biased to bald guys. But i did notice that most of the women don't like him. Seems like I'm in the minority...

I was doing the happy dance last night when Tate got eliminated . It is about time, he should have been gone long ago! Bye bye

I am not a big fan of Rob (he is just not attractive looking to me at all); however, his pictures were really good last night. He looks totally different in the pictures than he does in real life (which is a good thing).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast