+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** 11-9 Show Discussion

Whoo hoo! I'm sure Keaton Duke will be almost as thrilled to have Daddy home as I am to see him gone. I can hardly wait to see the elimination myself.

Tate is go-o-o-o-one! Ding dong, the beyotch is dead!

"Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I join all you Taters in the happy dance!

So Kevin P. ratted out his good buddy, and Tate is outta there! I'm so glad they finally recognized how immature and unprofessional he is. I hope his Baby Momma dumps him when he gets back home!

*shouts* DENNY CRANE! Ooops, wrong show, I mean KEATON DUKE!!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Glad that Tate is gone, I wish that they'd surprise Kevin during the next elimination by revealing his mission to the guys and telling him in front of them all that "his services are no longer needed."
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I hope he gets cut soon. It's time for the judges to make their decision based on who does well modeling, if that's what they're after.

i agree mom2 -- i've been waiting for them to fess up about kp for awhile he could stay as a judge or whatever. i justdon't see the point of keeping him competetive with the other guys when he's not really a contestant.

i looked at the pix that are posted on the bravo website and i agree that tate's and jon's were the weakest followed by maurice, hunter and rob. I hate to admit it but kevin p's shot is really, really good.

hey, did they change the time of this show and didn't tell anyone. I normally see it at 10pm and all they had on was celebrity poker. Does Bravo repeat it????

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    hey, did they change the time of this show and didn't tell anyone. I normally see it at 10pm and all they had on was celebrity poker. Does Bravo repeat it????
    You can check the schedule right here:

http://www.bravotv.com/Schedule/sear...nt&start=today

They just showed the fifth episode. I think those are EST. Only three to go.

A Big Paulo Fan
    I know I'm :deadhorse beating a deadhorse, but I miss Paulo. The show isn't the same without him.

I'm really happy that Tate is finally gone, but Paulo should not have gone before Tate. I'm an angryman.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Glad that Tate is gone, I wish that they'd surprise Kevin during the next elimination by revealing his mission to the guys and telling him in front of them all that "his services are no longer needed."
    oooo, that would make my day just golden!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast