+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** 11-9 Show Discussion

it sounds like only 1 elim, but they're being pretty vague. the photo shoot was good -- the photographer was funny and kept making quips. interspersed is kevin p's expert analysis of the guys, he likes tate and rob but not maurice, jon or hunter. worst of all the photog loves kevin P! he may just win this after all.

That wouldn't be fair for the embedded model to win, though! Uuurrrgggh! I can't stand Kevin P's running commentary, I just don't get how it's helpful here.

Okay, now the big reveal of the paparazzi piccies...
    ETA: Some of them are borderline obscene--I think Tate's are the worst, personally.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Maurice, Jon, and Hunter are three of my top 4. (Rob rounds out my top 4) I think Hunter is the best, no doubt. He's a little to obsessed with his abs, but his pictures are consistently the best of bunch. Kevin P isn't even trying to hide his sabotage anymore it sounds like.

Judges' notes in a nutshell...

Hunter: Increasing in "studliness"
    Jon J.: "one-dimensional," Bruce is "getting a little bored" of him...NOOO!!!!
    Rob: mixed response, the guest judge likes him, Bruce was meh
    Tate: the guest judge thinks he is too old-fashioned looking, not "today"; they also disapprove highly of his "bad boy" behavior
    Maurice: guest judge sees him as very modern, but too cocky; Marissa thinks he looks blank
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

also they are moving out of the standard, so maybe the rest of the season will be in another city? like when antm goes to europe? i really liked all the model shots this week, but especially rob.

What was the theme for the shoot?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

p.s. how random are these guest judges? marissa again and some agency guy? whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    What was the theme for the shoot?
    Black and white shots in H. Lorenzo suits on a city street in L.A.

They're going to Puerto Rico! Except for TATE!!!

Spegs like.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

tate's out and the boys are going to puerto rico --- only one elim this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast