+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 Portfolio

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    What is up with reality shows and kicking off the truly hot guys?

Paulo AND Matt gone, over Tate and Kevin P. (yes I know he's the mole, but still)?? Someone is doing a little too much cannabis.

At least Jon is still around... and Hunter is excelling. This is probably Maurice's best picture - you can really see the beautiful features in his face. This is the first time I've thought that Maurice is really hot.

Next time, I don't want a mole. The mole is ruining it.

WOW! Jon, Maurice and Paulo look incredible!

FORT Regular
    After a while some of the photos look the same. Kevin O's was horrendous (very cheesey)!! I didn't like him anyway, so I'm glad he's gone.

Hunter's photo is by far the best. Wow. Paulo and Jon also have nice photos.

Rob's photo is just stupid. His face looks nice though, I'm just distracted by all the toilet paper. Kevin O looks like an idiot.

I'm sad to hear that Matt got eliminated. From the neck up looks great in this photo though, but other then that - it's not really that good of a picture.

I wish I could watch this show.

kevin P is still there its kevin O who got eliminated

Hunter's is admittedly very good--but it's Jon's pic I want to lick all over this week.

Kevin O's disturbed me. I mean, I was literally frightened by it. Rob looks like he got gypped this Halloween and is about to do some major TP at the house that didn't give out the good candy.

No one else's picture made much of an impression on me.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I can't believe Rob is still here...i mean his body is not well built, his hairstyle doesn't suit his head and he is just too feminine! I would take Paulo and Matt over Rob anytime! But i do agree that Matt looks too much like a teen heart throb cum actor than a model..hope he enjoys success elsewhere in the entertainment industry!

I think Hunter and Jon have what it takes to make it far. but i might be worried for Hunter as he is kinda short and young....the judges don't seem to like short and immature people

I haven't been able to watch the show, so purely on pictures . . . Hunter is HOT!!! His picture is awesome. I also think Kevin P's is quite good - after thinking that and reading down to see that he is the "mole" I guess it would make sense for his pic to be good!!
    Live Love Laugh

I think if you actually saw an episode, Liskiz, your opinion of Kevin P. would go down. I used to think he was pretty cute too--before I saw what a complete tool he is on the show!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

IMO Kevin P looks good on tv in motion but in pictures he looks a little cheesey and not smart (I'll even venture to say banal)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast