+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 Portfolio

hunter's obviously the best!

LOL ANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm looking for hunter/jon/maurice final 3 hopefully with no kevin p in there

R&C
    My predicted top three would be Jon, Hunter & Rob (he may not look sexy but he got potential)
    Who's gonna love you when It all falls down, and
    Who's gonna love you when Your bankroll runs out
    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over
    When the star of the Show isn't you anymore
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown Fall down...
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown
    Fall down

Top two - definitely Jon and Hunter. Can't see any of the others being Most Gorgeous Male Model. However, I think Tate has the looks, but his personality sucks and he isn't the most photogenic.

i love jason. ever since the first week when i heard him talk like matthew mcconaughey, i was

FORT Newbie
    1) Jon - He doesn't really do anything for me, but it's a great picture.
    2) Rob - His cheekbones look a little scary, and I don't like the way his legs are posed, but I love the intensity in his eyes. This picture highly amuses me.
    3) Hunter - It's good.
    4) Paulo - I like Paulo, but the facial expression isn't doing it for me. Also, this may sound weird, but his abs creep me out a bit. Still better than most of the others, though.
    5) Maurice - It looks like he didn't realize his picture was being taken.
    6) Matt - I don't like the pants, and the body/pose looks wrong.
    7) Jason - It looks like he is holding his stomach in. His face looks good, though.
    8) Tate - Not photogenic at all.
    9) Kevin P. - Not even trying.
    10) Kevin O. - No.
    I would like it to come down to Jon, Rob, and now that Paulo is gone, Hunter. Jon and Hunter for obvious reasons that have already been mentioned and Rob because I really like his look (the bone structure, eyes, lean build), and I think being effeminate works well for him. But then I really like the androgynous types, so I guess I'm a little biased. His look prevents him from being as versitile as Jon or Hunter, but I still think there is a place for him in the modeling world. I would much rather look at him than Kevin P. or Tate.

my top 3 in order:

1 hunter
    2 jon

3 rob

i agree sirD that rob is just so devestatingly PRETTY --- he makes me melt a little. but modelling is about looking studly AND exoticly beautiful which jon and hunter arebetter at.

aside to Ant: where exactly is rob's bathhouse? hee, hee.

Quote Originally Posted by evilgemini
    i agree sirD that rob is just so devestatingly PRETTY --- he makes me melt a little. but modelling is about looking studly AND exoticly beautiful which jon and hunter arebetter at.
    I don't know... flipping through my lastest copy of Vogue, most of the guys in there look a lot more like Rob, and John S. and Seth than they look like Jon J. and Paulo. Devestatingly pretty is high fashion for men.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    hahaha at rob and the toilet paper!!!!

I love Tates photo and Hunter looks like a real pro!

it would have been nice imo if hunter looked 'angrier' ....and how come the jeans look dry not wet?

re: my caption for Rob's picture, please forgive me, I usually don't let my remarks go to the basement like that! .....glad it was worth a ew laughs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast