+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 11-2 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan
    I'm one of the few who likes Tate's looks - probably the extra eyelashes. But as a person he is gawdawful - immature, annoying, stupid.

Maurice and Hunter look good in photos, but in real life their lips seem too feminine to me.

Paulo looks good, but he would be an absolute pain to work with given his control issues and I think that's the only reason he got dropped.

I liked Jason in person, but he never seemed to look in his pictures like he looked when he was animated.

As for Kevin P - I hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by pugpix
    And on the topic of the Harpies, was anybody else offended by the Green Witch's comment that Paulo should be (effectively) the next Fanta boy? WTF?!!! Racist and stupid.
    yes I was offended. i found the comment a bit racist and very stupid. and i'm not even Latin

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I'm well aware of what Kevin P.'s role on the show is, but he is definitely pushing for the elimination of the guys who would be the most competition for him in the modeling world. Whether he's doing it in defense of his buddy Tate or for himself we may never really know. From what we've seen, his personality seems that he would be threatened by even these reality TV show contestants.

Poor Hunter, I have a feeling that he may be dealing with coming out issues. If the pictures of him dancing at the gaybar were taken after the show taped, I'd say he's working it out.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

i'm glad i'm not the only one who sees through what kevin p is doing

i'm only watching the show for jon/hunter now!

maurice is good looking too though but he needs hair

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    They're not exactly creative ideas. And, not to mention the car and tarantula episode hasn't even aired yet so it would be pretty hard for Manhunt to do the same thing knowing they've done it too.
    it doesn't matter when it aires, the winner of ANTM3 should be already decided, and it may be quite sometime when they actually filmed the photoshoot. We don't know however, but since of the late airing date, I think Manhunt had been a little inspired.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Poor Hunter, I have a feeling that he may be dealing with coming out issues. If the pictures of him dancing at the gaybar were taken after the show taped, I'd say he's working it out.

hee hee --- i'd say so chorita kaboom!

as much as i agree with everyone that kevin's influence with the judges is out of proportion to his usefulness, i still htink there is a chance that a successful career could start tight here on this show. if jon or hunter took the prize, i could see them go far.

FORT Newbie
    They weren't. According to the original site (which yanked the pix a few weeks ago, probably in response to some begging and man tears from Hunter and his family) those pix were from October 2003...which means our Queen of DeQueen has been wrestling with these weighty sexual identity issues for some time. Also, me thinks he doth protest too much on the reaction to Rob's "revelation" that he's gay. Hunter, call a queer a queer, any guy who spends a night at the gym doing an elaborate Jane Fonda work-out instead of pumping iron...I'd say the conclusions are obvious...

The look on Maurice's face when he saw Hunter doing his jazzercise was classic. I think Hunter even said he'd never met a gay guy before. Are we sure those pics in the gay bar are Hunter or just someone who looks like him? Something doesn't add up. Regardless, Hunter does have some issues to work out and not just his sexual preferences. (However, a guy can be effeminate and still be straight. My husband and I have a very good friend whom everyone thinks is gay, but he is definitely not. Femininity in a man and masculinity in a woman are not necessarily indicators of homosexuality).

i'm fairly certain it is hunter

i think he started working in a gay bar after this show,i'm sure this show was taped quite awhile ago

i think it obvioulsy moves out of dequeen too.....how can you go from never meeting gay person in your life to working at a gay bar

the look on maurice's face was soo funny....i think a lot of them suspect hunter is gay, i mean look at what tate did to him, you dont see tate picking on rob like that

i can't stand tate, can't wait till he's out on his ass

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234