+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 11-2 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    i didn't know jon's teeth are "jacked up" according to kevin p

are they? i haven't followed this show religiously

kevin p does seem a little intimidated by jon
    Yes, as bad as I hate to admit it, Jon's teeth do need some work, and it's a shame because I don't see anything else at all wrong with him! I noticed it the first show, but since they haven't taken any photos with the guys smiling, none of the judges have noticed.
    I thought Matt had a really goodlooking face, but his body just didn't look all that good ...too bad. Good call on Kevin O also.
    I just could not agree with the judges leaving Tate in the competition and eliminating Paulo! Although I did think Paulo had some problems, Tate is ghastly...:
    Ummm...everyone seems to be hoping that Kevin P. will be eliminated, or that he's eliminating the competition in order to win. I thought the whole idea was that Kevin is a mole, and can neither be eliminated or win the competition. Someone lease correct me if I'm wrong!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

ok i am pissed

they can my matt, but keep tate?????

his picture was horrid!!!!!!

tonight is NOT my night, looks like bush is gonna get re-elected and now matt has been eliminated on manhunt!!!!!!!!

haha

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I thought the whole idea was that Kevin is a mole, and can neither be eliminated or win the competition. Someone lease correct me if I'm wrong!
    this was my understanding too, so correct me as well if we're wrong! yeah tate can't hold a candle to paolo, it's total bs that tate is still there. thank God Kevin O is gone

Matt - total cutie but it certainly was his time to leave

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    um. RIpoff losers.

Sucky [edit]. judges.

I rest my case.

The product isn't even clear in their photos....:S Jon's photo is least convincing i'm afraid. There's just a little patch of white on his chest. What's that supposed to mean. Chest hair grower? Wtf.

Posing with a car, tarantulas, rooftop....all ripped off from ANTM3.
    Last edited by spegs; 11-03-2004 at 09:23 AM.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    Posing with a car, tarantulas, rooftop....all ripped off from ANTM3.
    They're not exactly creative ideas. And, not to mention the car and tarantula episode hasn't even aired yet so it would be pretty hard for Manhunt to do the same thing knowing they've done it too.

It really irritates me that the judges base their decision on who should be eliminated on what that sneaky spy Kevin says! The contestants that Kevin thinks could be major competition for him later on, are the ones he bad-mouths to the judges and viola` --- they are eliminated.

Why did they let Jason go, and keep that ug-machine Tate?

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Paulo & Matt! Over Tate? nooooooooooooooooooooooo
    You bastard (and bitches)!!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I agreed with the Paulo choice. He did only have one look and he was a pain in the butt to work with. I think Matt is better off in movies. What a cutie. Jason should thank the modeling gods that he made it this far. I think he's absolutely adorable, but I don't see him as high fashon model AT ALL!

I don't think that the judges are putting too much credence to what Kevin P. is saying. I'm not crazy about Tate on a personal level but he does have the capacity to take some great pics. Not as good as Hunter, but I like his pics better than Paulo's.

FORT Newbie
    The contestants that Kevin thinks could be major competition for him later on, are the ones he bad-mouths to the judges and viola` --- they are eliminated.
    Guys? I hate to be the voice of reason here (I, too, am wearing black today for Paulo and Matt... ) but KP isn't a contestant, so where would these guys be competition for him? In the modeling world? They all have such different looks. So, sorry, I don't buy it. I think he's definitely showing a bias for his [mod edit] buddy Tate, which is INTENSELY annoying, BUT, Bruce disagreed with the two Harpies and their vote/opinion on Paulo still carried the decision.

And on the topic of the Harpies, was anybody else offended by the Green Witch's comment that Paulo should be (effectively) the next Fanta boy? WTF?!!! Racist and stupid. If I were Paulo, I'd file charges.
    Last edited by hepcat; 11-10-2004 at 03:24 PM. Reason: language

I was disappointed that Paulo was eliminated, but I don't think modeling is for him. He is too intelligent and too controlling. He likes to be in charge and modeling is a "do as you are told" industry. He will be much better off as an engineer (the field he is studying). That being said, I don't agree with the judges assessment. His hair can be fixed (although the thinning is a problem - what about Rob, his is worse). Paulo is drop dead gorgeous, but I think his control problem became an issue with the judges and that was why he was dropped and not the reason they gave.

Jon's teeth are not as straight as they should be, but that can be easily fixed. He is definitely the best in my opinion and the only one who could be the most gorgeous male model. Tate - ewww. I think they have relied on Kevin P. somewhat in regard to Tate, but I can't see him winning. If he does, he will eventually embarrass himself and the company he'll work for. The guy has no control over his behavior - he is very immature and rather ignorant (even Kevin P. admitted his lack of control).

The rest: Maurice - very nice face and body, but I'd like to see more hair. Rob - too feminine in his posing. I know he is gay and that may be what sways me, so I wouldn't find him believable in a sexy ad with a female model. His looks are just average to me. Tate - disregarding his behavior, his looks are interesting - pretty face and slender body would look good in clothes. And, of course, Hunter. On the runway - hard to tell, but wow does he take a good picture.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast