KEVIN P.

MATT

MAURICE

PAULO

ROB

RON

SETH

TATE
    Last edited by Frostelized; 10-27-2004 at 12:23 AM.

Frosty, You mixed Ron, Seth and Tate up.

Ron is first, Seth is second, then Tate.

Thanks for the pics Frosty! I really like Seth's picture, they should have cut Matt or Kevin O. instead. Kevin P. looks like a gorilla to me, hehe. Rob looks like he has a tree growing in his forehead, which is a shame, because his picture is gorgeous otherwise. Maurice's picture came out really well, he looks very fierce. Jon looks ridiculously gorgeous, as always. It's cute that he went bowling in all that make-up. Hunter looks a little creepy to me, kinda like a serial killer. I like Paolo's, but I think he can better.

Thanks again Frost!
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Oh, poo! Thanks GQ.

--> Hunter ( ), Jon, Matt (this pic makes me ), Paulo ( ), Seth ( )

--> Jason, Kevin O., Kevin P. ( ), Tate ( :rolleyes )

meh --> Maurice, Rob, Ron (none of these seemed to connect with the camera...just sort of flat)
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I'm so jealous of this show, I wanna be a male model so bad. Maurice's pic is kinda tight. I can't watch the show at my school, so does Carmen Electra act as merely a host or a judge as well (like Tyra)?

You welcome, Starlette

I absolutely love this photo shoot. I really enjoy the edgey shoots because they are interesting to look at and very unique.

Hunter is HOT. There's no doubt about it, and I just love him for this photo. I would enlarge this photo tomarrow and hang it on my wall if I knew my sister wouldn't freak out about me having a semi-nude makeuped man on my wall. I could see this as an ad for Armani Exchange, Hot Topic, etc. etc.

Jason's photo I don't really like. It's just boring to me, and I can't get over the fact he looks like Paris Hilton jacked up on steroids. Eyes are so intense though.

Jon is another one of my big favorites. Not really a fan of the face because his lips look like he's pouting, but the body is practically perfection.

Kevin O's photo is interesting. I'm not sure what to think of it, but I think he pulls it off well and I love the black of his hair. Very raven.

Kevin P looks very muscular and like he might jump out and attack someone. And yet, his photo is very soft looking. His face doesn't match the body.

Matt's is unique. I think it would look better without the dominatrix whip, but I like it. I could see it as an ad in Seventeen or something.

Maurice's photo reminds me a lot of a male Joan of Arc for some reason. The armour, the way the light is shining down and he's looking up as if speaking to the Heavens...

Paulo's picture I do not like that much. His face is very soft, and I do enjoy the eye makeup, but it just doesn't pop for me.

Rob's picture is unique. I could see it being it a museum centered around gay pride. That and hanging in say, Boy George's living room.

Tate...eww. I hate this photo. What was the photographer thinking having him put his leg up like that? It's hideous. I like his face, but that leg is just horrid.

Ron has an interesting photo. It's very feminine with the way his body is posed, but he has a lot of facial hair added on. So it's strange. But it's very club/rave.

Seth's photo I do not like. I like his facial expression, but I think he got the low blow when it came to hair and makeup.

FAVORITE PHOTOS: HUNTER AND JON

Quote Originally Posted by GQLee
    I'm so jealous of this show, I wanna be a male model so bad. Maurice's pic is kinda tight. I can't watch the show at my school, so does Carmen Electra act as merely a host or a judge as well (like Tyra)?
    She's just a host.

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Ehhh some of 'em are just nasssty!!

My faves: Kevin O, Paulo, Rob
    Least faves (ones I close my eyes at): Tate, Jason, Ron

Kevin O's REALLY surprised me. I was like " :o that looks like an ad!!" and Rob has a high chance at winning this, he's been the best every week.

Question: why the HECK is Kevin P still there? He looks just BAAADDDD

And Hunter looks pretty good there... not a fan of the "ooh look down my (kilt?)" thumb (haha)

Overall, I would've elim'd Ron and KP.
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    Also, how come Seth was the only one with a closeup?

And someone shave Tate's chest *ewwww*
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast