+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 10-26 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Not happy with the eliminations. I think Ron got robbed. Yeah his photo was not all that great but he has potential.

Tate's butt (As beautiful as it is) should have had the door slammed on it. This weeks photo was not so great. (Stunk actually) And last week he didn't even wear the right clothes. I hope the judges toss him out on his third strike.

Kevin's arrogant attitude grates on my nerves.

Am I the only one thinking that they are keeping the temperature high in that suite so the guys are forced to walk around with as little clothes on as possible? Whatever the reason, I just wan to say thank you to the producers

Hunter has the best picture of the week by far. I'd never pick him out in a crowd as a model, but in that picture he is yummy!

Several have mentioned Hunter's job as a stripper in a gay bar (and I saw the photos). I am confused . . isn't he 19? I thought you had to be 21 to dance in a bar. Maybe 18 is the minimum age . . hmm. Actually, I didn't think the photos looked that much like him. Maybe it was someone else who looks like him.

I didn't see this episode, but I taped it. Hunter freaked because Rob came out as gay? - huh! That makes no sense if he did dance in a gay bar. Besides, Hunter is a little on the "light" side himself, maybe he's afraid someone will out him. Hunter is a strange guy. I'm not sure where he's coming from and I don't think he does either. But, I will say he photographs well, much better than he looks on the show. In fact, I think he may end up in the top 3 or 4, even if he is one of the shorter ones.

If the judges do rely on Kevin P.'s opinion, they are nuts. He's a immature kid with a huge ego and very threatened by the guys who are better looking than he is (Jon and Paulo). I think they made a big mistake by making him the mole.

Now that I have given my opinions (based on what I've read), I think I'll go home and watch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I didn't see this episode, but I taped it. Hunter freaked because Rob came out as gay? - huh! That makes no sense if he did dance in a gay bar.
    I don't think the two segments are related. The clips just showed Rob talking to the camera and then Hunter upset about something. There was nothing shown that linked Rob being gay with Hunter being upset. They might be related but might not!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I didn't see this episode, but I taped it. Hunter freaked because Rob came out as gay?
    No, that's the upcoming show next week. And we don't know why Hunter freaks out. It could be because of Rob's revelation, or it could be totally unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    No, that's the upcoming show next week. And we don't know why Hunter freaks out. It could be because of Rob's revelation, or it could be totally unrelated.
    Wait, now.... I'm getting my flesh confused, or not?
    Hunter was the one freaking out over the kilt, too? Kilt. It was a Catholic school girls skirt if EVER I saw one, and I wore one for 4 years. But, ok, we'll say "kilt" (Kudos to the designers for being so nice when they saw him edging out to the ledge) and he freaked out over that?
    See, one of the others with a sense of adventure and humor I could have hoped would say, "You know.... the only way to wear a kilt AUTHENTICALLY...."
    "NOW bend me over the S&M couch, baby!"
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck

I'm guessing it's totally unrelated. Especially because Hunter says, "Last night I heard some things I've never heard before." He can't be that sheltered, right? And he had no problem with John S. or Ron...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I'm guessing it's totally unrelated. Especially because Hunter says, "Last night I heard some things I've never heard before." He can't be that sheltered, right? And he had no problem with John S. or Ron...
    Yeah and Ron was an admitted gay (don't think John S. told anybody though).

Now that I have actually watched the show, I realize that the Hunter meltdown comes next week and may or may not be about Rob being gay. Hunter is a trip - desperately needs to grow up!

After watching Kevin P. dis Jon and Paulo, while playing up Kevin O. and Tate, I am appalled that the judges would take anything he says into consideration. He is an AWFUL mole - playing favorites, trying to get the ones who have a real chance eliminated, and in general acting like an ass. I am sure that the producers must realize by now what a jerk he is. Wait til the other guys find out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234