+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10-26 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    ?? Didn't Ron get the boot?

Another ?? -- who was the one who freaked out?

Ron got booted, Rob gets outted. Hunter freaks out!

How does Tate stay around? He is the worst. None of his photos work.

Jon continues to have the best photo.

I wonder if the judges really take Kevin Pís opinion into their final decision.

I'm not digging Tate either, but I did pretty much agree with them letting Seth go; he only looked good facing straight ahead, no expression, from any other angle or with his teeth showing his head looks kind of misshapen; as the judges said, very limited.
    I did think that going by the photos, which is what they claim is the sole basis for decisions, Matt should have been eliminated. His photo was not interesting at all to me!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Seth's picture was far superior to Tate's. My only thought is that the judges listen to Kevin P. way too much, Tate is his buddy, and he defended him more than he deserved. Kevin P. also did really poorly in the commercial, what does that say for the "real model"? Paulo, poor Paulo, he's the April Wilkner of Manhunt. Surrender control Paulo, just give it up. Hunter, uhm, why the big deal over a kilt (let alone the nudity question), I mean, you're a stripper in a gay bar. And is it really Rob's coming out that freaks out Hunter? What you can get nekkid and rub up against and take money from gays but you can't live in the same penthouse?
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 10-27-2004 at 03:02 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Tate's picture was god-awful, but what I didn't like about it was the pose. The style person admitted that the pose was his direction, so if he had eliminated Tate he would have looked foolish. This might be the right moment to mention that I don't like (or I don't understand) the judging system. They all talk about the photos, but the style guy made it sound like it was his decision alone. (And how does Carmen Electra fit in? )

I'm so hooked on this show, strange judging notwithstanding.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I agree that the judging is confusing, hepcat; they have made more than one statement like "Sorry, but the photos are all we use in judging", and then they ask Kevin what he thinks, and the guest judges make their little speeches that don't seem to always deal with the photos either. I don't get it. I don't really get why Carmen Electra is on this show either since she is more of a pinup than a versatile fashion model, which would be the supposed focus of this show.
    But who cares, let's just see more men in underwear!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

i think they listen to kevin P too much!!!!!

at least the one judge called him out on how tate is his buddy, why they can't see that clouds his judgment is beyond me

about hunter---i'm thinking, maybe he didn't work in a gay bar until after the show was aired---i mean does anyone really know how long he's been working there, maybe being on the show helped him come out or something---the fact that he fliped out so much about wearing a kilt made me think he hasn't been working in a gay bar for very long

i thought seth and jason looked terrible in thier makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    Seth's picture was far superior to Tate's. My only thought is that the judges listen to Kevin P. way too much, Tate is his buddy, and he defended him more than he deserved. Kevin P. also did really poorly in the commercial, what does that say for the "real model"? Paulo, poor Paulo, he's the April Wilkner of Manhunt. Surrender control Paulo, just give it up. Hunter, uhm, why the big deal over a kilt (let alone the nudity question), I mean, you're a stripper in a gay bar. And is it really Rob's coming out that freaks out Hunter? What you can get nekkid and rub up against and take money from gays but you can't live in the same penthouse?
    I had an ex-boyfriend who was a homo-phobe. Turns out he broke up with me because...... take a wild guess......
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

FORT Fan

Judging

I'm agreeing that the judging is downright unfathomable. The guys are so limited by the photographer and his direction. Good photographer/bad photographer like last week is very unfair.

And I hope Kevin P has had a good career so far, because he's showing himself to be difficult to work with, doesn't follow direction and is definitely playing favourites with his recommendations to the judges. I guess the secret is to be Kevin P's best friend and you'll go far.

Re Tate - I still like looking at him, but the minute he opens his mouth or does anything other than standing still fully clothed, he loses me completely. Peeing in a cup? At a reception? Don't you get arrested for that?

Just looked at the pictures (episode 3, right?), I liked Maurice's one. It was different from others. Was it him or the photographer who came up with the idea to take advantage of the lightbeam? And based purely on pictures, I would have eliminated Tate and Matt.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast