+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10-26 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Seth thinks there were 4 of these pics that were terrible. Missed what Bruce says about him.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

No one wants to room with Jason .. everyone there has been eliminated.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

scenes from next week -- ron gets outed (even he's surprised...that no one knew) which causes hunter to freak out. maybe he gets to missing his days go-go dancing in a gay club. what is up with these producers?

Still not good with names yet, but the guy in the kilt looks HOT. He's so sexy. Me-rawr!

I heart Jon! Is it because he does look like a male April Wilkner? I dunno, but he's still hot!

OMG the people in the elavator during Ron's photo shoot! I would have been like, What the crap?! Geez, I spoiled myself -- the website is ALREADY updated! I'm mad Ron was eliminated -- I thought he had potential.

Haha, that one guy looks like Paris Hilton in drag, seriously.

Anyway, the photos are up, and I LOVE the one I saw of the guy in the kilt. I'm going to look at the rest when I finish watching my taped episode.

They tossed Seth?!?!

Bravo will rue the day!!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

This shoot was pretty interesting. I think its sort of weird how they use different photographers and different locations for some of the guys. It seems like the guys who posed on the red-thingy had better pictures overall just because they had some options, whereas some guys were just stuck in front of some wall, or a cage so small they could barely move.

The judges also seem a little lost on this show and it seems that they depend on Kevin a lot. I really wish they would cut Tate, I can't believe he peed in a cup rather than walking to the bathroom. Not exactly the kind of guy you want representing your product.

The seaweed commercial was hilarious! Seth made such crazy faces, it looked like he was going to throw up.

Does it seem like Paolo has an eating disorder to anyone else? I hope not, he's already gorgeous as he is.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

This isn't even airing until 10 p.m. pacific time for some stupid "scariest movies" crap! I'm going to be up all night. A double pox on Bravo's head. :phhht
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by evilgemini
    scenes from next week -- ron gets outed (even he's surprised...that no one knew) which causes hunter to freak out. maybe he gets to missing his days go-go dancing in a gay club. what is up with these producers?

?? Didn't Ron get the boot?

Another ?? -- who was the one who freaked out?

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    ?? Didn't Ron get the boot?

Another ?? -- who was the one who freaked out?
    She meant Rob.

Thanks, Frosty! It's so cool to have one of the stars of the ANTM forum with us The more the merrier

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast