+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 portfolio

Episode 2 portfolio

Seth

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_2.jpg[/img]
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Tate

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_1.jpg[/img]

Ron

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_3.jpg[/img]
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Rob

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_4.jpg[/img]

Paulo

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_5.jpg[/img]

Maurice

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_6.jpg[/img]

Matt

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_7.jpg[/img]

Kevin P.

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_8.jpg[/img]

Kevin O.

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_9.jpg[/img]

Jon

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_10.jpg[/img]

Jason

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_12.jpg[/img]

Hunter

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_13.jpg[/img]

The Eliminated:

John

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_11.jpg[/img]

Casey

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_14.jpg[/img]

Brett

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_15.jpg[/img]

Blake

[img]//www.bravotv.com/images/Manhunt/Photoshoot/photoshoot_pic_ep2_16.jpg[/img]

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

My favorites (in order of which looks most like a real ad):

1. Rob - perfect

2. Seth - edgy, intriguing

3. Matt - very "all-american" hottie

4. Jason - and I don't even like Jason. But his expression is so intense here.

5. Ron - his expression pulls you in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast